EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Our good friend Myu was just permanently banned from TCF, and with that, Fire Emblem Lost Hope dies as well.
    Reactions: The kamen rider
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    It's a very important skill to not let yourself be bothered by things that don't need to bother you. It's like the old saying "sticks and stones may break my bone, but words will never hurt me."
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Before I leave, likely to never return, I leave you one last message: I hope you have a good day, and can all look forward to a bright future.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    This May Seem Like A "Brainlet" Question, But Why Was Myu Banned?
    Today's "senior skip day", so I'm going to school anyway because I'm a good noodle. Also I'm lame.
    Reactions: Malfestio
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    how about you just take a break because you probably need it
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Nah, I'm already more than halfway through the day
    I keep randomly getting really tired and falling asleep and I'm not sure if I'm just sleep deprived or something else.
    Myu
    Myu
    sounds like narcolepsy maybe
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    That's kinda what I'm wondering.
    Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!
    happy birthday. id draw a cute heath for you if i could actually draw today. for now, enjoy a dumb speech
    Help me I am not ready to be an adult
    Reactions: Jill
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Oh crap. Happy birthday anyway.

Hope you'll get a good job. Adulthood is just beginning, that I have not yet reached, but I'm soon to reach.
    AlexTheKoalefant
    AlexTheKoalefant
    Ah adulthood. Babies born in 1999-2000 are currently on the doorstep to becoming an adult. Let’s just hope we as the current generation don’t screw anything up in the whole country... The future lies in our hands... (unfortunately)
    justGameR413
    justGameR413
    Congratulations, you have evolved into a mess! Enjoy adulthood!
    One thing that always gets under my skin is when people say they hate something without giving any valid reasons why.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    They don't owe me anything, but if they're gonna answer, why not actually answer instead of saying "because I do." And if they don't want to answer, just say so. It's also annoying when they answer, but the reason is factually incorrect.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    And no, I don't demand reasons for people liking or disliking anything. If someone says they like, dislike, or hate anything, I ask why, because I care about people's opinions.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    It's true that some people hate something without a reason. I've seen many examples.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom