Arcadia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not to self-deprecate, but I got into a mental breakdown yesterday. I cannot think about going on Discord without venting about my life and how awful everyone is around me. I will stop talking here for a long time, so I don't make any NSFL comments directed towards me on this profile...
    Congratulations, TV Head fans! Your vanity might make it into the game after all!

I really wanted Cyber Angel too...

Arcadia
    Arcadia
    ngl im super happy that TV Head made it in too, so this shows that with enough perseverance, you can win.
    Minecraft Dungeons is surprisingly fun. I've never had as much fun before as smashing enemies with a Pickaxe on Difficulty VII
    It's frankly quite amazing what one can do with a server API like tShock.

Custom Harp + Bell songs... Dimensions... Phase... and Custom NPCs. There's a lot more to uncover as well, and I know someone's making another API that is BETTER than tShock. Just imagine...
    Survival for me is a bit ehh at first, but once you get into Hardmode that's when the real fun begins!

I forgot how much fun Expert mode is with friends, or even just by yourself.
    Halo has an amazing soundtrack, and I think it would fit in the game of Terraria. Would anyone like to see a Halo Wavebank Pack for Terraria in the near future?
    Lytatroan
    Lytatroan
    of course i do, halo is my favorite game series
    2nd is doom but still, i really want a wavebank.
    I barely failed to submit my college math test on time, but my instructor was willing to give me a second attempt at submission! I am so thankful for having a great, benevolent teacher!
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    that once happened to me but with an english assessment, some people really are great!
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    yeah! my instructor put a 2 hour time limit to download and do the test, however I emailed her immediately after I failed to submit and she let me try again. She's really nice.
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    aw, shes a good lady
    I have finally improved myself as a person.
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    nope, instead I fixed my personality and became a not-toxic person.
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    I really wasnt happy with how I acted back in the day. Instead, I do my best to help other people and go offline when I need to take a break
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    Now, I am developing a new Terraria server with some builders and programmers. I would have gotten into drawing / internet art if I had better precise dexterity and anatomy.
    Calamity and Ancients Awakened are glorified fanfictions.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Absolutely true, but what sets them apart from most fanfiction is that the creators were talented enough to translate it into actual gameplay.

Wish there were more mods that didn’t centralize around gods or eldritch horrors though
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    I mean. They’re mods. They’re material bound to not be as quality as the main game half the time.
    I personally liked Thorium and some of the utility mods playing this game, though. DradonHunter15 did more for the better of the Modding Platform than anyone I can think of.
    Thanks to this community I can’t touch or think about the game nicely.
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    ‪>calamity mod’s discord bans literally anyone with an opinion, and proceeds to mention me a lot out of spite‬

‪>ancients awakened ex-dev swears me out for leaving a dev team that I didn’t contribute much to‬

‪>gets insulted for past mistakes I rectified‬ from a slowly settling free items multiplayer server

‪Still not as infamous as HERO at least.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well... here's my thoughts right now reading this.
    1. The C. Discord isn't great, I'll agree with that, but I've never seen your name on there, honestly. So I can't say I agree with 'mentioning you out of spite' part.
    2. Being a part of a dev group means you should help the devs. If you were working on something and a person is a part of your group but they don't help much, how would you feel about that person?
    Reactions: mr e
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    1. I based my first comment out of someone I’ve met in Minecraft who said he has heard that name before, as well as the fact that a few months ago, someone sent me some messages regarding that my name was soured in the calamity discord.
    2. The reason I left Ancients Awakened was exactly that- I wasn’t contributing anything. But I was punished for that because they thought I was going to another ex-dev’s mod.
    Ouch that some nice badmouthing of Aurora ya' got there runic
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    I don't hate it anymore, but the reason that I didn't feel like using the forums was this page right here
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    At least I can delete comments now
    Ah nice. I guess I have returned. I apologize for any behavior that unfurled around a year ago. Keeping those up for the history of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom