Treesmasher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder how much longer it'll be until we get a progress update of some sort on Terraria PC
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well. They used to make profile posts for smaller teasers though.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Speaking about an actual 'progress' update seems rather unlikely. They've put a border to it by tagging the Moon Lord as the final boss. Making progress beyond that point will make the entire lunar event just a part of progression.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    When I said progress, I was talking about progress towards finishing the development of the update, not in-game progress. Something like "we're roughly three-quarters in the development phase." or "we're roughly halfway through the testing phase." or "we came up with a cool idea, so we decided to implement that." or what-not.
    I'm going to be happy when the next update comes out, or more spoilers arrive. Kinda saddening to see this place slowly lose more people.
    Anyone know some really good mods that can be started in a post mech boss expert mode world?(I do not want to start over)
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Most mods I've seen all start at the beginning of the game
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I mean mods that I can start up in a world I've been playing on for a bit and kinda just pick it up from there.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    I know
    you are male.... your avatar is female..... #Confused :confused: i'm really confused
    Myu
    Myu
    uh, men can have avatars with women in them and women can have avatars with men in them.
    heck, most of my avatars have a guy in them.
    Eyad the stickman
    Eyad the stickman
    you mean like on yorai's profile someone said: boys make best girls XD
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I have this as my profile picture due to it being from one of my favorite anime, Samurai Champloo.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I would hope you can eat... otherwise you might have problems here in a day or two if you can't.
    I'm the only one who thinks this maybe, but I feel like we should have progression beyond Moon Lord. People want something to beat.
    Reactions: TheHelten
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Shadow Mantis nailed it. You make post-Moon Lord, then people want post-(Post-Moon Lord thing) and then they want something after that, and it just ends up being a never-ending loop of trying to one-up the last final tier of stuff.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Well, as I said I'm probably the only one who thinks this. I want something to beat. I already know of mods, but I prefer to play without.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I guess there's always the dungeon guardian, but even that things pretty easy now if you've got endgame equipment.
    RIP. Someone stole my name and likeness on steam(real name and picture of me irl). Never have I hit report faster.
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Hope something should get fixed soon, I can understand such a thing is really bothersome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom