B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm, do I add this to my Power Weapons thread or make it its own smol suggestion (smolgestion)?
    31XSpvK.png
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It looks like something for combat and opening locks.
    B
    Bry
    Oh, does it?
    Now I can be a bootleg Sora.
    Extra spoiler sprites to apologize for inactivity.
    OJOYhz7.png
    MongEco.png
    B
    Bry
    A heads-up, though: The amount of activity recently is going to be the norm, now.
    This whole spriting thing was meant to be a leisure thing, but it spiraled into an addiction; I'm just going back to what my original intentions were.
    Man, I just realized that in every class I'm in, the teacher always exclaims about how quiet we are. That wasn't a thing before.
    Brewstin
    Brewstin
    Some being on their phone I can understand. But just sitting quietly is.. odd.
    B
    Bry
    Exactly my point. When it comes to group projects, though, people'll start talking. Everybody also seems to like the teachers, too, so I have no idea what the hell is up.
    Brewstin
    Brewstin
    Maybe people really do know to respect the teacher and actually be quiet, although that is quite rare. I guess them liking the teachers plays a part in it, since they wouldn't want to get them angry.
    I really need to get myself off of here. Could actually do something productive for once; maybe work on some pencil drawings.
    Every day for like the past week there's a bot trying to friend me on Steam. Why
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    You can block it
    B
    Bry
    Well, yeah, I know.
    But they keep coming, is the problem.
    I think I need a break from spriting. I've been essentially forcing it for the past few weeks.
    hnnnnnghIdidn'tthinkmysuggestionthroughthistimeanditgenerallylooksreallybadwhydoIkeepdoingthiswithSeasonalsuggestionsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhh
    So I've been working on my Easter suggestion for like the past 3 hours and I have no idea what the :red: I'm doing.
    B
    Bry
    S.O.S
    Send help. Don't send more eggs.
    OOOOOOOOOKAY, I got all the Enemy Eggs done. I think that's enough for my suggestion, for now.
    t3tE3Uo.png
    B
    Bry
    These were not done in any order at all, in case the 2 other images below don't make that obvious enough.
    I tried to order them from the start of the game to the end as I was making them, and there was a :red: ton of reconsidering eggs.
    I still gotta figure out how to present these in the Suggestion. Should I do it by Biome/Event?
    Hey, anybody got any unique ideas for Easter Egg designs in Terraria?
    n65Tsox.png
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    B
    Bry
    Trying to make "Special" eggs, and I need some eggs that are unique, and don't look like normal Easter eggs.
    I could also use normal Easter egg designs, actually.
    NajWDSF.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom