Reepicheep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I quick have a question for you. What type of computer/edition are you making mods with? I’m using a Mac with the GOG version, but I can’t seem to get it up and running.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    If you do it right just starting Terraria from Steam should start up the modded Terraria, as it is named Terraria.exe, which is why you need to rename the vanilla Terraria.
    Or what I do is rename the modded Terraria to TerrariaMod.exe, and then just launch it from the folders.
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    Hmm. I have the GOG version on Mac, but can't figure out how to get TModloader up and running. Is it possible to mod without TModloader?
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Yes, but it would be a lot harder. If you're on mac I'm not sure I can help you, but feel free to ask on the Tmodloader help thread.
    Managed to snag a GTX 1070 (founder's edition, even) for the price recommended by Nvidia, hopefully it'll do better than the two RX 580s.
    Are you a mouse?
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    If you're talking about my profile picture, it's a rabbit. If you're talking about my real self, I'm a human. If you're referring to the fact that I don't go on many thread or talk to lots of people, yes.
    scribblegengar
    scribblegengar
    I meant your username.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Oh....
    Yes, yes I am. I did have the mouse in question as my avatar but then I got bored of it, might change it again.
    Well, I got a refund for the RX 580 because they didn't have any other GPUs that weren't crazy expensive (for me), guess this old R9 will do
    Reactions: Realith
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    I just want to say that that status was exactly 140 characters.
    Looks like I got two faulty RX 580s in a row (I got a replacement once the first one broke), yippy.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    On the other hand, I haven't seen anything about it happening with the RX 580 specifically, so it could be a GPU issue and Skyrim just isn't advanced enough to make it crash.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, the fact that you aren't having issues with Skyrim is already weird. So definitelly your GPU has something wrong.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    It is the GPU. I just tried Titanfall 2 and it crashed as well.

Time to switch to the old one and eventually get a refund for that (I have to be at the physical store).
    That awkward time when about half your courses are over and you feel like you should be doing more school.
    After looking for a few months I found a GPU that wasn't crazy, though if I had acted sooner I would've gotten a better deal... sad.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    A 580 is the 1060 equivalent, if you wanted a 1070 equivalent then that would be Vega 56, which cost about as much as a Titan XP right now.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    I would've purchased the 1060, but that was more expensive.

All in all everything is just expensive right now.
    Yep, pretty much, I went with a 1050 since I only have a 900p monitor, and I knew that the 1150(2050) is far away.
    Reepicheep. You are awesome. That is all and carry on.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Thank you, person I have never seen on the forums before!

That I remember, anyways.
    Audrina2k
    Audrina2k
    you haven't. I love that name, a lot. so much so that my little yorkie would have been named Reepicheep instead of Chewie. Not that you remind me of a dog, I just love that name.
    In LastPostTale you are Undyne. Please tell me the leitmotifs you want for the following songs: (and names if you want)
    OST 32: Run!
    OST 45: NGAHHH!!
    OST 46: Spear of Justice
    OST 82: She's Playing Piano
    I leave for two weeks and there's three new spoilers, and another came up just today (my definition of spoiler is very loose, btw).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom