InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• One of the problems I have when playing Fortnite is that I get anxiety every time I play it.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I had to stop playing PUBG because my body would literally start shaking uncontrollably from anxiety :(
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    My biggest problem with life is that i get anxiety existing. :/
    Myu
    Myu
    animal crossing gives me the most anxiety because i cant bear to read the moving away letters from my favourite villagers
    Haven't been posting as much. Sorry. Was away for the weekend and came down with a bad cold.
    Has anyone else played Kirby Star Allies yet?
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I want it but I'm not sure I want to spend the money on it right now, so I'm waiting until I have the money to spend or hoping that my parents might gift it to me for whatever reason (which is unlikely if I keep sitting around and doing nothing like I do).
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I searched it up and saw that Marx was returning and that's what cued my change in avatar. He's always been my favourite Kirby character since I played my first Kirby game (Super Star Ultra).
    Tried looking around, but I can’t find the video files for my Kirby Star Allies Let’s Play. I don’t even know what to do. (continued below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    It seems like this happens every time I try to record a story-based game, and I can’t just do a take 2. Nothing’s the same when you play a story game a second time.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Feel sad for you bro. Maybe your video recorder just put it in its program files direction. I hope you can find them soon.
    [Minecraft] Going back and forth taking away villagers on boats made me come up with a horror movie campaign.
    TIL the Wall of Flesh roar is also an ambience sound in Minecraft.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait, what? Which one?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Man, I always hated these sounds and never understood why they needed to be in the game. Always turned them off. Especially sounds 14-18, all of those sound unnecessarily ominous.

It's been a while since I've played both Terraria or Minecraft, but I don't believe it's the same audio. They're similar, though.
    Oh hey, it's the worst time of year next to flu shots. EDIT: April Fools day, to be exact. Not Easter.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    There’s worse things that happen in life, but they’re not seasonal unlike today.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    Do you have bad memories with April Fools day?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    No. It's just that most people act like trolls. Nothing too serious.

I think you might be taking this a little too seriously :p
    Man, Aurora Realms was very fun. I really want to do a multiplayer series with someone on this forum again. (continued below)
    If you're playing modded Terraria, can you still do multiplayer?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It is still possible to do Multiplayer with other players using mods in the game. The main thing is you'll have to ensure you're using the exact same mods as the other players you want to play with.
    The problem I have with Pokemon is that my starter is always stronger than the rest of my team.
    The Cakemaster
    The Cakemaster
    That's because normally you use your starter the most.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yeah, I know. It’s just that... leveling up your other Pokémon to be just as strong is a big hassle
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    I remember one time my brother actually got mad at me because a pyroar I had was a single level higher than my starter.

Like, jesus man, calm down. It's not a big deal.
    Welp, it seems like I'm not good at Minecraft anymore.
    Loyd5x
    Loyd5x
    im gonna make a mod for minecraft soon, based off terraria, gonna have all the cool armors from terraria and new weapons
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Being good at Minecraft and being good at PvP are two completely different things
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    It’s, like, all I do when I play Minecraft. Regular survival ain’t my thing.
    Have any of you shiny hunted a Pokemon before?
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    I've Masuda'd for them. And hunted for a shiny Medicham via ultra wormhole because I wanted one
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Yes actually. Just got a shiny Luvdisc and Horsea yesterday in Y.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yes I have, and actually it wasnt a mudkip. It was bagon, and i never found one. Shiny hunting in new games is a load easier tho, the shiny rate is almost doubled plus you have :red: like shiny charm. Back in my day...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom