Granger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Heres my own character for that campagin.
    unknown.png
    Granger
    Granger
    Swift Hunter, the feat this build is named after makes this all work, shifts the progression of skirmish and favoured enemy around, had to check those both every level sepperately from the other class features... .-.
    And also a lot of ACFs because of overlapping class features.
    Granger
    Granger
    Getting skirmish to apply to fullattacks is a pain, i wish i could get (greater) manyshot earlier... Travel Devotion is great but only 4 uses a day, you'll need other magic items to get you moving as a swift action or better, at least 10 ft.

Honestly using this many different ACFs made me feel like a filthy munchkin.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Better someone than no one. `:)
    When you're trying to find examples of this dnd character progression thing @Matsu and co make ocassionally but failing horribly.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Sure, this one is a pretty straight forward support Cleric. Uses Channel Energy to provide buffs instead of just boring heals.

5aadc55f4e.png
    Granger
    Granger
    Thanks! :)
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you want one that's a little more complex here's a Natural Attack build; because I have a sick obsession with them.

3ad5a07f60.png
    Granger
    Granger
    further findings:
    unknown.png

They are phasing and teleporting, but not upwards. It would seem they follow much the same rules like wraiths when they are phasing. Soooo....
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    The intent of the invasion is not to cheese it, though. So if you expected more, you shouldn't have.
    Granger
    Granger
    I mean, its laughably easy even without cheese. I wanted to build the arena uneven so as if the crystal is a throne room and simply checked if i can place it that high up... gonna give them a way up but i dunno, i kind of expected then to be able to deal with the crystal being up better.
    Granger
    Granger
    hmm, is there nothing like what you can do with doors?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Can't you use proximity sensors? I'm pretty sure there's a proximity switch that you can wire to the door?
    Rariaz
    Rariaz
    emm no because he or she wanted a door that closes automatically but as to be opened manually, read the previous comments maybe you will know what he or she meant
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    If the goal is to make your base Mob Proof. I would recommend replacing the upper platforms with trap doors that lead to the ship's surface, along with taking the doors that are facing the surface, and possibly changing them to normal bricks that can be actuated to be opened. Activated with a switch or Player-Pressure Plate.
    Granger
    Granger
    Any way to supress the spawns? Id rather not have zombies bunch up on my deck, even if my interior is safe.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The only way would be to add a fence, or perhaps a small layer of walls on the top of your ship.

Lava also prevents enemies from spawning, though I imagine these methods wouldn't make your ship look as good.

Next best thing would be to use Peace Candles I think. There may be another method, but I'm not sure of it off the top of my head.
    you still around? it's been a while since you last posted anything
    Granger
    Granger
    Not really.
    OFF
    OFF
    :( shame. everybody I used to follow seems to have left.
    Granger
    Granger
    :/
    So what'd you think about your piece with GreenTea?
    Granger
    Granger
    I p much gave up on it because my art skills are too :red:ty. Also i switched pcs so what i did was lost. ;A;
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Oh. I meant my pixel artwork of GreenTea a while back.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.
    CFKKyPI.png
    Man that was more annoying to fill in than the sheets of TI...
    Granger
    Granger
    Yeah. So different... not sure what to think of it.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Dang, the sheet format feels really lacking, especially for spells. I'm pretty spoiled by Roll20's Pathfinder sheet.
    Granger
    Granger
    I think thats a fan made one actually. Lemme look if i can find it again.
    Yeah... That game isnt really intented to be played alone is it? How the :red: am i supposed to protect 8 cows from 2 UFOs zipping around?!
    [FF Crystal Chronicles]Man the gemcrafting process is pretty indepth. Level up gear and make it into gems. But maxlvl is 3. Boost with gems.
    Granger
    Granger
    So if you put the right gems into the gear you can have your gear get higher levels, so the gear can then later on be salvaged into better gems. @_@

But different gears give different gems too!
    Shooting at a supermarket in germany, Media blames "Killergames" such as Counter Strike.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    A bit nonsensical if you ask me. Back in my childhood I played a lot of violent games. Unreal tournament, hitman, and yet I wouldn't hurt a fly. Ok maybe I'll kill flies but they're annoying as hell.
    Granger
    Granger
    BET YOU WOULD KILL ANNOYING PEOPLE.

...Actually, can i hire you? You played Hitman, you know this :red:.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Clearly he played too much wolfenstein 3D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom