Cyberra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for all the slimes in your signature, I always just stop and stare at them for a minute every time I see them and they usually make my day just a little better!
    Yeah cod is pretty much the same game every year but it holds a special spot in my heart as it’s the game I met my wife on 5 years ago! Fallout is a great game if you like exploring open worlds like Skyrim! I love bioshock too I’m just not sure they can ever top the original as much as I liked the other two as well!
    Unit One
    Unit One
    When you want to reply to a particular post, you can use the comment button on the right. It will keep things in a comment chain rather than making a new message.
    LI3T0Un.png
    Yeah I’m a big fallout guy too and have recently been playing 4 as much as I can but it’s hard because my wife and I have been getting back into call of duty after a long break from that series!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    Never played Fallout or COD, but I've heard plenty about them. I'm a Terraria/Minecraft/BioShock person.
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    Gonna go get some sleep now. I'll get that shelter built and stocked and message you later ^_^ My GT is also the same as my profile name: Cyberra
    I know what you mean about being addicted to this game too! I thought my wife was going to kill me when I decided to clear out a whole small world on the 360!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    XD I'm getting so much grumbling about spending too much time in Terraria from my other friend... He's one of those types who can't stay in one game for long. I'm the stubborn type who'll stay and farm for something as long as it takes to get it, but he's impatient and loses interest quickly.
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    You should've heard the whining when I was playing Skyrim on the 360, because I like to explore all the places and find all the things.
    Yeah it’s rare to find someone who doesn’t just want to destroy things! I’m the type who tries to find everything I can myself but there are a few items that are damn near impossible to get for me so I’m not to proud to get some help!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    :D I'm also a "collect ALL THE THINGS!" type. Which drives my other friend nuts because then I spend too much time playing one thing. I'll help build things and farm things but I don't destroy things. I hate people who do that.
    Nice most of my friends and my wife aren’t big fans of the game so finding someone to coop with is such a pain! On my 360 I have probably close to 1000 hours on my main world and never wanted randoms in there to destroy it!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    Me either XP I've been playing Terraria so much lately that one of my other friends has been complaining I won't play anything he wants me to play. I'm not a griefer or a thief, though... I joined someone else's world to trade a gold ring for a gold mouse in the middle of a blood moon and stayed up in my UFO to avoid absorbing any of their loot.
    Yep I do have one but I haven’t use mounts too much mainly just the dcu for long digging projects! I’m not sure how good you might be at events but I’ve been trying to get the baby grinch pet for a looooong time I just run out of time before I can get to level 15 on that stupid event!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I can tank the Frost Moon in normal mode up to Wave 16 with no deaths. The Ice queen is stingy though. I get snowman cannons and north poles but not much else from her. I do have the grinch pet, though... a friend of mine back on the 360 gave me one he found from a co-op Frost Moon we did
    Awesome I hope we can get the timing right to be on at the same time but if not I’m usually on most of the weekend as well!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I'll have the shelter ready and some sigils stashed. Do you have a UFO mount? I have almost a dozen cosmic car keys stashed if you need one.
    Sounds good I have never defeated him without the nurse close by but I also have never done it coop so I’d be interested in trying that!
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I'll build a shelter in an empty patch of sky to stash her and a bed to respawn at.
    Yeah I feel you there I finally had to come up with my own strategy and all I need is a straight platform two teleporters the solar eruption and the nurse but if you want coop help I’m usually on most nights after 6pm mountain time feel free to message me on xbox my Xbl name is the same as my profile
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I'm on in the evenings Atlantic time. Might be close, but I think we'll be on at the same time long enough to take on the bugger. I'll make a couple of celestial sigils in my main world and bring them to my expert world.
    Hello I haven’t written anything in the forum for a long time but I have been checking on it since I got my Xbox one in December! I can help you out with moon lord! I have defeated him on regular solo a lot and have defeated him on expert mode a few times too! I have not played multi player at all but I can give help you in game or just give you my plan that has helped me defeat him solo most times!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I've tried strategies from a couple people on YouTube and still got wrecked. I'd rather fight him co-op, so he doesn't vanish the instant he kills me :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom