1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    .....like copy&paste, cut&paste, etc. And importing/saving to png is a bit annoying with that as well.
    Apr 23, 2018
  2. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I use XP's version of MS Paint for all my stuff, then I upload into Paint.NET if I wanna remove backgrounds.
    Apr 23, 2018
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Hmm. Yeah, I need a null background because I'm wanting to do a race mod for Starbound, lol.
    Apr 23, 2018
  4. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    As long as the background is of different color than what's used in the sprite, it only takes like 3 seconds to remove it from any sheet.
    Apr 23, 2018
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    That's weird, MS Paint refuses to paint a single 1-pixel square unless I hold the mouse button down and drag... and then every 3rd square it paints grey instead of black even if I select the smallest brush possible.
    Apr 24, 2018
  6. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Later versions of Paint have anti-aliasing brushes, which is why I stick to XP's version of Paint as it draws in the selected color only.
    Apr 24, 2018
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    I figured it was something like that.
    Apr 24, 2018
  8. neoselket
    neoselket
    I use xp paint(you can find places to download it) and paint.NET.
    Apr 24, 2018