PulseFox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ............................................................................................................................................
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    140 dots.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Why.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    because:.................................................................................................................................................................................................
    you guys, have to try OverWolf. its an amazing thing, that adds apps in-game (chatting,forum viewing) its hard to describe, but try it!
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    Tried it, never used it again. It made Terraria unplayable.
    W1K
    W1K
    Doesn't give me anything more useful than steam. Only thing I'd even need is the music player, but I can just simply manage my background winamp with keyboard macros.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    at least good for robocraft.
    U haz fallowed meh, bware, I b very cray z n random. 1 m1ght s0m3t1m32 talk 1n 0th3r interwebz languagez likez the usingz Zs alotz or teh usink odd spellink vays 2 spell ze wordz or uzing accents in typing like ze frenchz accentz I b uzink naow.

(I wonder if you will have to re-read this several times to know what im saying)
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    maybe i have to, but im uzed to it. right m8?
    playing pokemon omega ruby instead of terraria.....completly.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    just caught a peliper holding A Lucky egg!! luck??
    just ordered pokemon OR limited edition.......... HELL to the YES!!
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Actually my favorite game, i felt a hyper beam in my heart, that hyper beam is called: Nostalgia!
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    on the note of buying: whats everyones favorite starter (of every single one)? mine is turtwig. my first starter as well
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    gosh, that's a hard question for me, but i really like the froakie or the bulbasaur, and for fire type is the charmander...
    i for some reason know i wont grow super popular here....... dont know why.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Find something unique about yourself, and exploit it. That's how most people do it :p
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    unique? my life is boring, i cant sprite, and usually my ideas are not great anyways.
    im thinking about a youtube channel, but thats on hold for now.
    Jokes on you, I don't have a forest anywhere near me!
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    well then. there's a forest........ no wait the whole WORLD is a forest!! (im normal.)
    off the topic off terraria, anyone know how to upgrade their ship in starbound? is it a mod? if not how. plz halp.
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    Fairly certain those haven't been released yet. Unless you use the nightly version, in which case I have no idea what's in the game...
    Kreuz Drache
    Kreuz Drache
    ^This.
    Your best bet is to check on the official SB forums.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    ok thx
    i cleaned out a virus. now my terraria wont start. GREAT.................... FML (i know its harsh but seriously)
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    nothing works anymore............FFFF.........
    G
    Gmayor61
    Check your vault, also what anti-virus are you even using?
    someone kill me. right now. my steam cant update. i cant play terraria. kill me. now. i mean it. now.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    Foxy plz.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Did you try updating it?
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    well steam couldnt update but it sewems like i can play............wait with killing me plz.
    lol i cant stop listening to the fn@f song......i wonder why.
    H
    HighSpy
    You like singing children c:
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    hehehehe........... HU HU HU HUUUU......... HUU HUU HUU HU.....
    (actually i would be Foxy but still) HUHUUU HUU......
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    and i just found Dig Deeper on spotify (whats with me and game songs?????)
    all my posts and comments on my profile...... my slime makes me see rainbows everywhere......
    Ikancraft
    Ikancraft
    ok, nice what happens if 10 followers jump inside the blob??
    Sure! Use that Rainbow Slime. It's on the wiki anyways. You can use any part of my work as long as you go and ask the person it was originally made for (or if they haven't been online for months then whatever, do it :p).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom