Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you make a spoiler?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    [spoiler=spoiler title goes here]Whatever is here will be in a spoiler[/spoiler]

More info for spoilers is found here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/community-user-guide-creating-posting-in-public-threads.70/#postFormattingSpoilers
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Use this BBCode: [spoiler=Title]Content[/spoiler]
    I have a problem: my friend want to comment to my new thread but i cant because he "dont have enough privilege" how will he be able to comment?
    Ay m8! Got any ideas on what I should make as a Thread (i am bored a- I meant ALOT)
    I would have alot of fun naming myself "Unit two" and scaring the :red: out of anyone new members who think all moderators are unit_. Probably a bad idea though.
    Reactions: Huzbubber Tim
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Can’t wait until we get to Unit 2112.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    *Clap Clap Clap*
    (For Anyone Reading This Who Doesn't Get It, 2112 Is A Rush Album, Just Like Fly By Night, Which Is Unit One's Avatar.)
    Hey.. no biggie, but might want to check profile information on the Sclerepugnant post there.. : P
    Unit One
    Unit One
    You mean, the “post from three years ago posted by a member last online three years ago”. From what I can tell, edr427 (the member he was replying to) was last on three years ago. Or what am I missing? You can PM me if it’s private.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Fixed it, Snicker, thanks!
    I have a question about the social forum wipes. Last time, we were all notified of this and we had a long time to archive such content. Why weren`t we notified now?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes, in May 2017 there were posts to the effect of how old and forgotten the social group was. Before that it was dormant for awhile. As the "social group will be removed" thread states "(posts that were made within the last year are simply posts noting that fact that nothing has happened within the RP, or discussing what path should be taken next)."
    Jill
    Jill
    Absolute rubbish. We had a developed conversation going over a few days regarding that RP and others in May. In any case, so; what's the rule? Is it no posts made within the past year, no 'activity' - now, I'll grant you that there're cases where someone randomly posts in a dead SG, but this was not one of them - or what?
    Jill
    Jill
    You can't seriously pull the largest thing on the forums by making up the rules as you go along. Jeckel set it as a flat year without posts. In fact, he even did leave alone RPs which'd gotten a single spam or accidental post in the timeframe, which again isn't the case here. It's either a hard rule to be adhered to fairly, or otherwise you're tossing what you see fit.
    Question: Is it possible to force members out of a removed social group? Because it will still appear in "Social Forums" tab and yet I have no access to it, so I can't leave it the normal way.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes, just tell me which ones(s) and I can remove you so it doesn't show up anymore.
    2VXJlJ2.png
    Doin' the Lord's work :p
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Social groups were very cool. They allowed a member to kind of create their own forum here. Things like T-MEC started there, along with other great sub-communities. A lot of times social groups got abused though, and were used to make nonsense chat rooms filling up that section with unnecessary clutter.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    When we updated the forums, the social groups extension had to be removed as they didn’t work with the new update, hence all the “this social group will be removed” posts to alert people.
    vessal
    vessal
    im guessing pms now days replaced them
    Do you know much about mobile? If so I would like to know how to activate my cloud so that I can backup all of my worlds to it. This what is happening: When I try to activate my cloud it says to got to settings then activate it, but I went to settings and it did not say anything about a cloud. Can you help me with this?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    What type of device are you on, Apple, Android, or Windows? Each OS will be different, but there should be a setting to turn on cloud saves.

For iOS 11, you would go to:
    Settings
    On the top left, tap your name
    On the right, tap iCloud
    Scroll down to iCloud Drive and make sure it’s turned on
    Mobile_Terrarian_2
    Mobile_Terrarian_2
    Thank you so much. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you my OS it was IOS 11 so you were right.
    I think you would be great for answering this question, Where can I find important answered questions like why the soul scythe was replaced but not s.d.m.g or gravity globe wich were instead added to the game?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    It's most likely that it, alongside Scythe and Icemourne were removed to avoid copyright stuff.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There is no central repository of all the questions a person might want to ask, though the wiki (while unofficial) has a great many important pieces of info.

Ultimately, the Soul Scythe has nothing to do with the SDMG or Gravity Globe; the only thing they had in common was that they were un-implemented items at one point.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    However, the SDMG and Grav Globe were items that were INTENDED to be added, but there was no good place to implement them at the time. Soul Scythe was never intended to be added; there was simply some lingering traces of the item still in the code.

As for why the item was created in the first place, it was before my time. It might have just been something one of the artists made for fun, then removed later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom