RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really wish they'd remix past legendary's battle themes instead of just throwing in the original ones.
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Vs. Dialga/Palkia? Sure, Gen IV's music quality isn't so below modern standards. But if I want to hear the original Red/Blue wild battle theme, I'll just go play Red/Blue. I'd rather not hear it when fighting the Legendary Birds in Ultra Sun and Moon.
    Myu
    Myu
    but nostalgiaaaaa!
    I'm a :red:ing failure.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    You'll only fail if you believe you'll fail. That's setting yourself up for failure.

If you believe you'll succeed, your chances of succeeding are greatly heightened. But you will never succeed if you are set on failing.
    Dynorok Loon-Maker
    Dynorok Loon-Maker
    No you are not
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Yeah, ignore this. I was just kinda down after making an idiot of myself in my previous status.
    I love it when people refer to the Legendary Beasts as the "Dog Trio". They're literally all based on cats.
    Why is the concept art like 90% of the time better than the final product?
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    I think it's because, in the final product, you're trying to stick to the concept art instead of trying to create something new.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    BanditSMGV2Breakdown.jpg

I have no clue what you're talking about. Nope, not at all.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Probably for the same reason other spoilers and sneak peeks seem better than the original product: Your imagination takes over and makes it more interesting. Actually executing it as it feels in our imaginations is pretty much impossible.
    Playing Minecraft with mods that mix up world gen, then removing them and launching the world again yields some... interesting results.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Which mods?
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I was fooling around with the NetherEX mod, decided it wasn't for me and so I removed it from my mods folder. It adds a bunch of biomes in the Nether that are each composed of a different type of Netherrack.

Later loaded up the world again to see how well my computer could run shaders, it warned me that NEX wasn't there but I was like "why not?" Entire chunks of the Nether were just gone.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Singular blocks of lava were floating everywhere; they used to be embedded in the Netherrack but all of that disappeared. It didn't flow downwards or anything. Just source blocks of lava everywhere in the air.

Everywhere that was previously a new biome turned into a plains biome. Saw a lot of Overworld mobs spawning on the floating chunks of Soul Sand that were left over.
    Spiders seem to like certain rooms better than others. Fortunately one of those rooms isn't the bathroom for my house.
    Dynorok Loon-Maker
    Dynorok Loon-Maker
    That is an interesting (and correct seeming) observation...but how did you come to that conclusion
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I like spiders. It's mice that scare me.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I've just never found one in the bathroom, while they seem to absolutely love the kitchen ceiling. Thankfully they like to just stay up on the ceiling there so they don't really bother me.

We had a field mouse in our basement once. It scampered out from under the stairs and I had a mini heart attack because its fur was jet black and I thought it was this giant insect.
    I don't get why Ariados is so ridiculously slow. Like, has Game Freak never seen a spider move before?
    Reactions: Myu and SpectreFKD
    SpectreFKD
    SpectreFKD
    This upsets me too, tbh- I love trying to meme with Ariados (Fell Stinger ftw?), but I'm always getting outsped and having to resort to shadow sneak, meaning I can't get the ridiculous attack boost :(
    Myu
    Myu
    we need a jumping spider mon. asap.
    So their removing the customized world type in the next update of Minecraft and I am disappoint.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Welp... one less perfectly good feature in a SANDBOX game. That is if they go through with it. I'd hope they have enough sense to listen to any substantial outcry from the fans.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I think there's a reason for it though. They're basically changing the entire method of how the world generates (along with how blocks are defined), so I guess they don't have the time to update customized for that. Hopefully it comes back in another update or something.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Why?! It's like they want people to stop playing the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom