Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
There are a lot of great teachers out there tho
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
They’re just don’t their job, my dude.
FlyKip
FlyKip
I guess your response to this will be that "I meant it as a joke" but wishing painful deaths upon an entire work group is kinda, over the top. Maybe youve been cursed with terrible teachers all your life, but i have had a couple teachers that almost, almost made me look forward to thier classes.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
teachers are the only ones equipped with the tools to make sure each new generation isn't full of dumbasses
Myu
Myu
this is in the uk but most teachers are depressed and have some kind of mental health issue. they have to deal with :red:head kids not unlike you, that think it's funny to bash them and make fun of them. but somehow they persevere and continue to teach.

basically, instead of wishing all teaches a painful death, perhaps wish for better pay for them, or better treatment.
Brewstin
Brewstin
honestly bud you need to try harder
that :red: wasn't even funny
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Screen_Shot_2018-04-25_at_12.24.22_PM.png
Wonderful Job That They Are Doing.
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
@Myu You can't really blame me when for a good chunk of my existence I was forced against my own will to go to a literal hell hole and stay there for 6 :red:ing hours.
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
They treated me like a literal pile of :red: and my parents were in on it.
If I didn't go to school I was locked in my room for the rest of the day.
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
If i tried to escape the hell they put me in they locked me in a very claustrophobic room and made me wait until the end of the day, still doing math and :red: like that.
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
and this was just elementary school. in middle school they violated the LAW and hit me with a ruler whenever i refused to do something. then they declared me a :red: and had me be put in the special ed class.
MACMAN2003
MACMAN2003
that :red: :red:ed me up so bad that i have to take ANTIDEPRESSANTS EVERY :red:ING DAY.
they put me through that pain so i want all of them to experience it till they die
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Yeah, see, it's exactly the "all of them" I take issue with.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
Jesus Christ. I'm very sorry.
FlyKip
FlyKip
First off, im sorry for your traumatizing experience in school. Second off, how come you said you wanted "all teachers to die." Im pretty sure even you realize that being a teacher does not make you innately bad or something, and a bunch of teachers at a school abusing you is not solid ground for wishing death upon over 3. 1 million people in the US alone.
FlyKip
FlyKip
Maybe you said this while you really upset or something and didnt really think what you were saying through clearly, I dont know. But what I do know is that the actions of a handful of people do not mean that everyone else is like that.
FlyKip
FlyKip
Wishing death on people, even if you dont truly want them dead, will eventually make you truly wish that they are dead. This is probably how school shootings. So yeah, its ok to be frustrated at someone, but wishing death? Wew lad. Please, let go of that anger man.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@MACMAN2003 I spent years in a similar hellhole, and I’ve also been :red:ed up to the point of no return. I had truama that caused so much stress that my hair started falling out. When I was a child. I didn’t have access to therapy until last year, which was nearly a decade of no help. I mean, it’s obvious to anyone who has talked to me for more than 5 minutes on here, I’m sexually attracted to horses ffs.
Back
Top Bottom