1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by VictorLes

1. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Nice,
    If I may ask, why Quick Riposte at 44 Speed?
    She can basically double almost everyone by default already.
    May 10, 2018
  2. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Probaly because of Wary Fighter. And she's supposed to be an enemy phase unit
    May 10, 2018
  3. Myu
    Myu
    oof
    best to give her vantage, and also prolly a bad idea to sacrifice taku since he's most likely going to be used in a lot of infernal f2p ghb strats
    May 10, 2018
  4. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I don't like Takumi :^). Quick Riposte is probaly to guarantee she doubles everything in the enemy phase
    May 10, 2018
  5. Myu
    Myu
    not liking a unit and sacrificing them to another can be a bad thing. i don't like fjorm. sacrificed her. now i regret that, because a lot of infernal ghb strategies use her

with 44 speed she could easily outspeed most of the current reds and blues. something like vantage would benefit her lower defensive stats, letting her hit first, potentially proccing moonbow and killing an enemy before they can hit
    May 10, 2018
  6. Myu
    Myu
    just my thoughts on the build. you can use her however you like of course
    May 10, 2018
  7. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, if your intention is to always succeed a double. Then you may better lower her speed for a bit so it's just enough to not get doubled. As Quick Riposte will already guarantee a double as long as it's active.

Most of the Wary Fighter wearers are often not meant to be offence. As it blocks their ability to double too. So Wary Fighters enemies usually are slow and weak in their moving phase.
    May 10, 2018
  8. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I still have the free legendary ike and brave lyn who are used in the GHB infernal (also Fjorm). Sadly my spring lucina is +spd -def so she is not has that much defensive stats but vantage doesn't help her activate her moonbow when they attack her, and her attack is not that good. I might switch the speed seal with the attack seal (my b!lyn is using it)
    May 10, 2018
  9. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Y know you can kill the in the enemy phase a ayra without her special because she couldn't double lucina but lucina can thanks to quick riposte and a charged moonbow. Vantage just would help the enemy charge their specials and kill lucina.
    May 12, 2018
  10. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, as long as it works for you, then it works.
    May 12, 2018
  11. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Well you know you actually have to try it before saying anything.
    May 12, 2018
  12. Myu
    Myu
    as long as it can tank reinhardt it can work
    May 12, 2018
  13. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I already have my methods to deal with Wary Armors. So no, but thanks.

I personally find such setup way too situational to be useful. Compared with other possibilities. But if it works for you, then that's fine enough.
    May 12, 2018
  14. Myu
    Myu
    imo best way to deal with wary fighter is to pop a dancer on your team.

vengeful/bold fighter is much more scary.
    May 12, 2018
  15. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I don't care about the meta and everyone nowadays use dragon emblem. Reinhardt is easy to bait. My Bike and Blyn can just destroy everything. And i find it useful using close counter on lucina thanks to her good physical soak (even if her IV is -def) Blarowl helps that even more.
    May 13, 2018
  16. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, now that there are much more units creeping on and above the 40 speed, I do start seeing more use with this strategy. Though I do prefer to keep the speed at 40 (including external sources like spur/drives), as long as it just prevents getting doubled.
    Sep 25, 2018