InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I lost my Wii Sports disc a while ago. I'm considering buying another copy just for the nostalgia and memes.
    It's painful looking at my old videos and realizing that I didn't credit the music sometimes.
    Reactions: The Horseman
    Huzbubber Tim
    The Horseman
    The Horseman
    Ik right hahaha..
    neoselket
    neoselket
    At least you're not like those big youtubers that never credit the music. Or they say "it's from this site" but the site has 70000 songs and they don't tell you the title.
    So I’ve never fought the holiday moons in 1.3 before. I wonder if lunar gear is strong enough that you don’t have to build an arena.
    Reactions: Huzbubber Tim
    DarkWiz17
    DarkWiz17
    I built a slime farm for mana stars with a minion inside it and I used the Last Prism to destroy the Moons. I got past the max rounds on both of them.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Wow, I need to try that. It’s gonna be a pain in the :red: to move my slime farm away from my house, though.
    DarkWiz17
    DarkWiz17
    Well you just need a couple slime statues surrounded by blocks, hooked up to a timer with a minion inside.
    Who’s the latest tweet from Terraria_Logic talking about?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's talking about TotalBiscuit who was a Youtube User who did game podcasts and commentaries for games.

He helped bring a good amount of exposure to Terraria in it's early days. And the tweet is for celebrating his memory.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Aww. We should make a montage in tribute of him or something. There needs to be a better goodbye than a simple tweet.
    Unfortunately, I didn't know much about him. I wish there was something I could do.
    I find it weird that my last day of school is a day of finals.
    Icy Motto
    Icy Motto
    I also take finals all week in the last week of school. Atleast I get early release...
    King Slime speedruns are painful.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    It's easier if you manage to get a minishark.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I think he's talking about the spawning.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I’m talking about on the first night.
    If by “spawning” you mean “getting the supplies for the slime crown”, you’re right.
    There has been an increasing number of interesting bird activity in my backyard lately.
    Joop
    Joop
    B i r b A c t i v i t y.
    If you were ever in a situation where you were a nuisance to a group of people, do you still think about it?
    You guys should tune in to Pedguin’a charity stream! (Seriously, the audience needs more maturity)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom