CometStreakTheDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just looked at my post history. Who am I and what happened to the original me. I feel so confused. Also my memory must be broken.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I looked through my post history once. I saw that my first post was about missing having the 'Cursed Man' title that I had from Terraria Online.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I hope you feel better!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    By the way, life is how we want it. It is essentially shapeless and there's no real one true way to go through it. There's wrong ways, yes, but every other path is equally valid. Just find something simple that you're happy with. You don't need to be on the top of the world to succeed in life.
    Got 4 hours of sleep. I feel like I am half asleep. I can function, but this world doesn’t seem to be there.
    Reactions: waydawiz711
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    First all nighter?
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I sleep every other day. I get in bed and all, but with clothes on, and until my body stops aching and stuff. Say I wake up on Monday, I get in bed at night, wait for my body to get a rest, then go into game room to play vg, then on Tuesday night, I will sleep from 11:00 to around 7:00-10:00
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    (11pm - 7-10am) and I do that from now on. I started a few months ago, but I'm functioning fine :D
    It is so weird hearing music through bluetooth headphones. better than iphone 7's lack of proper headphone jack. Iphone 7 doomed us all.
    I’m wondering, how breakable would a set of vigenère ciphers where each code was a different prime in length and the text was the product...
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    What?...
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    It is called cryptography. I was thinking about using prime number length words of different lengths, and use each to make a long cipher as long as the text. I would have used random letters to make this work, but I guess 1 time pad is better if I find a good way to hide it from others. It’s for my data and I want to be able to hide it behind code so no one hears about my thoughts on some things.
    MACMAN2003
    MACMAN2003
    Vg jbhyq or arne vzcbffvoyr.
    I just got on my computer, I have KSP running in the background, and Krita is being unusually slow to draw lines. I mean like 2-3 secs slow.
    Reactions: MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Krita itself is pretty heavy. I've heard they're doing heavy optimizations for the 4.0 update, though.
    That feeling when you are on an iphone that is limited by parent approval and get an app you think is okay for drawing, but it’s ‘free’
    Been playing monster hunter: world for a while now. I think I have become addicted to this game. Help me. Actually, don't help me. I'm fine.
    Cannot believe that people playing forum games are in time zones opposite of mine or something.
    Reactions: taco360
    T
    taco360
    Well, that would make sense, as Escapism is a dimension with an entirely different spacetime continuum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom