O_Nothing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, are you still online here? Haven‘t seen you in some time :l
    Reactions: O_Nothing
    O_Nothing
    O_Nothing
    Oh I'm not quitting or anything, I've just been taking a short break from the forums to work on a few personal creative projects and to deal with second-semester schoolwork. Haven't played Terraria in a while either, so I'm waiting for the summer break to arrive so I can get back into the groove of things.

I promise I'm not dead. Probably. Or at least I hope not.
    GameKarim
    GameKarim
    I wish you good luck with school then! And yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes you just have to take a break from things, but that makes returning to them only more fun. Don‘t know how often I come back to this forum to get this old sense of exploring something familiar again.
    Hey, I don‘t want to spam your profile page with my silly questions but because I really like your ideas I am going to ask anyway. Are you still going to make some projects?
    O_Nothing
    O_Nothing
    No problem! I've been working on a Corruption alt ("The Cessation") and a couple of events; I've just been lacking the creative juice to really finish them. The Corruption alt is probably the closest to completion, so that'll likely be next in line. Not sure about the two events, though they'll probably be posted in some form or another.
    GameKarim
    GameKarim
    Sounds amazing! I am definitely hyped for those things and if you need some ideas or advice, feel free to PM me.
    Hey man, working on something right now?
    O_Nothing
    O_Nothing
    I've been throwing around some ideas for a Dungeon alt, but I've been pretty busy lately.
    GameKarim
    GameKarim
    Ah nice! Your ideas are probably some of the best because they could really fit in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom