1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FlyKip

1. FlyKip
    FlyKip
    So first of, the character still looks like a toddler, so im extremely disspointed. At least they are finally bringing back the whole pokemon running along with you, so that pretty neat. I wont lie, I was hoping for Diamon remakes but a kanto remake is pretty neato too.
    May 30, 2018
  2. FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Now my biggest problem with it is huge. The capture system. I hated pokemon Go for the fact that it took away my favorite part about pokemon, which was the stratgey oriented cathing system, and replaced with swiping. It basically became a clicker, most pokemon were caught within a ball or two. Now to see that this has returned, and even made its way to a bigger game is nothing short of crushing to me.
    May 30, 2018
  3. FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Oh yeah, 2 people on one game? :red:ing amazing. Ive always hoped for it since i first started playing pokemon, and seeing it as a reality is pretty damn amazing. Of course, since i have a switch im going to buy it, but if it incorporates the "pokemon go" tap-fighting style, I will probably never play it.
    May 30, 2018
  4. Myu
    Myu
    this isn't a new title, it's a spinoff
    main game is coming 2019

but I agree with you, I'm probably not gonna buy this
    May 30, 2018
  5. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I'm voting with my wallet, it's a skip for me. Now if they add the multiplayer stuff to a main title, I'd be very happy!
    Jun 14, 2018