Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    I don't really feel hyped about furniture updates, even more since they wont spawn in the world if I create a new one :/.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I agree kind of. On one hand it's nice to have more customization for building, but on the other hand I prefer other kinds of content, i.e new enemies, bosses, armor, that kind of thing.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    This new furniture doesn't look like the generated kind to me
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Maybe yes, or maybe not, but on other hand, It's the second teaser that has furnitures and even the walls are of a certain material type, maybe finally the lunar world will be coming? Or maybe that is another building the beta testers created and the devs released as teaser.
    I wonder, Terraria could have wall doors, where when activated, moves the player to another part of the world, like as if entered a "room".
    Well'p, even though Terraria hype has passed, and the update is about a year to release, Terraria has about 25k people playing.
    Hey guys, If you still has a signature from Raptr on your profile, remove it for your own safety and of the other people.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Raptr gaming overlay has died about 3/4 of an year ago, and someone is possibly using it's domain for suspicious activities, according to the browsers, If you has it's game tracker on your profile on other sites, remove it from those sites too.
    I guess I'm one of the only ones who are being able to bear Saliens event, I'm not even cheating on it.
    It said to send something to the modder, as in an error.
    Pengak
    Pengak
    THANK YOU.
    Pengak
    Pengak
    My normal windows antivirus thing detected it as a threat to my PC, but it did that with everything else, probably just because it's an unknown developer.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Probably, sometimes people says that the mod causes antivirus to give false-positive. Just ignore.
    tModLoader could allow adding custom options to mods.
    W1K
    W1K
    You mean mod settings? Because I think it's been something in testing for a while, but I don't know of any estimates on when it's making it to public builds.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I hope It comes out soon, some of my mods will need it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom