B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you use the :red: Emoji alot
    B
    Bry
    :red: replaces most swear words. It's essentially the censor emote.
    So, uh, "you swear alot", more like.
    Soporific
    Soporific
    oh. I didn't that. Thanks for telling me.
    ...I seem to not be as willing to stay away as I am willing to say I will. My emotions change on a goddamn whim, it seems.
    B
    Bry
    Alright, so to make both this and my life work, I'm only going to be working on stuff on here during the weekends. That way I'll actually have time to do other things (mainly homework and drawing) without my computer absolutely vaporizing the day away. Whether I'll still be working on Suggestions is up for debate.

Also, Information tab, if anyone's wondering what the hell's wrong with me.
    Nope, that's it, I'm done. Thanks to Goblin Bloodshark, I realize I've wasted the last four years here. I'm cutting my losses.
    B
    Bry
    There are modders who are taking the reins and actually putting forth the effort to add their ideas to the game. And now, thanks to their expertise and devotion, they're getting to help out on the actual game itself, even if only part-time.
    Meanwhile, I sat on my :red:, hoping others would do the work for me.
    B
    Bry
    The reason for my first leave of absence was that I was questioning what the point of me suggesting :red: even was. Now I know there is none, because it's not gonna happen unless I get off my lazy :red:.
    EDIT: I realize that leaving is a bit of an extreme reaction. Also, I kinda can't stay away, so I'll still be on from time to time to peek at what's going on.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    Ah. Fair. I thought you were talking about the smallness of the spoiler. :p
    Well I sure feel like :red: for saying this, but until further notice, you'll be getting nothing but inactivity from me, Suggestion-wise.
    B
    Bry
    I don't :red:in' know if it's due to depression or what, but I've lost motivation to do much of anything, especially spriting and suggesting ideas.
    Sure sucks though, especially remembering my disdain at people who gave up on projects due to motivation loss. Guess I know what it's like on the other side of that, now.
    B
    Bry
    I've been tryin' to force it for the past several months, only for me to pretty much half-:red: everything *COUGH* easter *COUGH*.
    I don't know how long it'll take me to sort this out (my money's on "Forever"), but just know that I'm done crying like a :red:in' toddler over my general inadequacy.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Nothing wrong with that. You can't force motivation, and sometimes you need a break, even a really long one. You're under no obligation to make suggestions.
    Crap now I've gotten into thinking of new weapon ideas for Team Fortress 2. "Will this end well? Find out... uh, in due time, I guess".
    :red: me. Took someone straight-up telling me to realize I'm just one of those "overly-ambitious and incredibly under-motivated" people.
    B
    Bry
    Been trying to get to the fun stuff while ignoring all the basics.
    Would explain my :red:ty hand-eye coordination, and my inability to both make completely original sprites and draw a person with proper dimensions.

Not being able to think long-term also doesn't help.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I'm kinda the same way, but I have :red:ty hand writing anyways, and my drawing skills are terrible to begin with. If I try to draw something nice, it turns out to be diarrhea on a piece of paper instead.

Don't feel bad, everyone has character flaws. If you think it is a problem, then you can always work on improving those fields.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I think pretty much everyone is like this, i am.
    I don't know what the hell I'm doing with myself. I don't know what I should do.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I know that feeling... but often it's them seeing potential where you do not. Again, a feeling I know as I have a friend who also is bit of a writer himself. We both think the other is better at the writing thing. XD

Added: Hell, most of the time I think my family is doing the same thing with me when I showed them my writing. It's your self-critic speaking. That ever present voice of doubt.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Should add that considering you mentioned something about your sight. Taking breaks from the computer is a good idea and having a timer set to go off after an hour or so can help in reducing eye strain. Also, working late at night in a completely dark room doesn't help things as the bright light of your computer screen also can strain your eyes.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Thinking of the night, I've had family reconmend working during the night or, at least, when I'm tired. Reason being: That's usually when that voice of self-doubt and criticism tends to not be as present in your mind. More or less, more likely to pull a 'to hell with it' and go work on something without thinking of how good it is or not.
    Well I figured out how to stream with OBS. First thing I did was stream an RPG Maker game my friend worked on for two days.
    B
    Bry
    That's one hour of my life I'm never getting back.
    WELL, I've struckeneded oil on an idea.
    Hgnqk85.png
    Reactions: sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Does the below sprite you made shoot this?
    B
    Bry
    It does not. This is a separate boomerang weapon.
    The sword below DOES fire projectiles, though.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Oh cool(literally)! Seems interesting for a boomerang.
    hoooo boy, I just beat Miitopia's final boss. Sure am glad there's post-game content, because I want more.
    Is it possible to have negative faith in somebody? Because I think I now have infinitely negative faith in the US of A.
    Reactions: neoselket
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Why?
    B
    Bry
    I think the intentionally-:red:ty education system of the USA is a VERY well known subject, but I just recently became aware of the extent of said system's :red:tiness. That led to me realizing the probably-also-well-known thing of "money was humanity's biggest mistake" which made me lose faith in humanity as a whole.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Same.
    Was playing Risk of Rain just now; after two hours of beefing my character up the wazoo, my game crashed 30 seconds after starting (cont)
    Reactions: neoselket
    B
    Bry
    the final level.
    I am currently in the process of huddling in a corner and crying myself to sleep.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    I've only ever made it to the third level, but I feel your pain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom