Necrius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Worldgen got pretty awful. Large worlds got larger, but feel empty. Why not make them have at least one of each feature? Feels silly to see vast empty plains and have no giant trees or pyramids.
    You know what would be neat? If we could feed cannons with ammunition through wires.
    1.3.6 ded. Or Re-Logic got so carried out that we'll be having 1.4 instead?
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    They sold it to nomura and it will instead come out as a disney world on Kingdom hearts 4 : birth by chains of 358/2 drop coded II III I

Just kidding, don't know when it will come it but hopefully when it does, there will be a bunch of new mechanics to explore ;) (also I can sit on chairs. Thanks Devs! very cool :D)
    Upcoming ESO stream that's supposed to cover a future new chapter fills me with hype like Terraria teasers used to.
    I hope most present mechanics won't take years and ver. 1.3 to end up in Terraria 2.
    Cancellation of T:OW feels kinda liberating now. There's nothing to expect anymore.
    I'm concerned that Terraria has no potential for being more than a compilation of memes, innuendos and references.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    oof
    Necrius
    Necrius
    And I thought it became popular because of good gameplay. I guess after 1000 hours in it I finally lost my rose colored glasses.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    That's why it became popular. I hate to burst your bubble, but back when Terraria first came to life and was gaining by popularity, there was nowhere near the amount of joke items in the game. It was all gameplay back then, and the joke items are a tiny amount of the 3000+ blocks, weapons, and other items in the game. If a few joke items ruin a game for you, good luck finding a game you will like.
    So, T:OW isn't happening?
    It just occured to me that Terraria could use some rule bending available for players. Like, to make adventure maps.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    tEdit, tShock, etc.
    Necrius
    Necrius
    No idea about all the soft, but TEdit doesn't let you decide what the bosses will drop and when they'll spawn. Also we could use more locked doors.
    Testing the game would sound fun if I knew the answer to this question: What's in it for me?
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Getting to try out some of the new stuff before everyone else.
    W1K
    W1K
    Probably nothing considering half the community is willing to do it for free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom