InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So I visited this website that shows you Twitch streams with 0 viewers. (More below)
    Reactions: The True Hero
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    It really made me sad. So many people go out of their way to make their streams the best they can be. It was just depressing, and it made me wonder if any of those people would continue to stream. Not gonna provide a link just yet, unless someone wants me to.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    A fairly popular streamer, CobaltStreak, made a comment on that. Or, at least, a bit of advice that you just keep at it with your streams and have a schedule even if you don't get many, if at all any, viewers. Also, that it will take a while for things to get off the ground but streaming games that have just been released and likely have had a bit of hype prior can help.
    I’m recording every single death in my solo Fortnite games until I win starting today. Then, I’m making a fail compilation.
    I have a strange addiction to Ritz crackers.
    Reactions: WallOfDerp
    WallOfDerp
    WallOfDerp
    Im addicted to Photosynthesis m8.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Well, would ya look at that.
    My boy, you have come back on the TCF just to see what I waste my time with.
    It's a shame we didn't get news on Bayonetta 3, but oh well. I also feel left out on the hype because I was never a Metriod fan :p
    Reactions: Casual_Bean
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I think the announcement of all the changes in the new Smash bros already left me hyped enough.
    Watching anime was one of the best decisions I've ever made. So many epic moments!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    If you're ever at a loss at what to watch, JoJo is always a safe answer
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, that only took one day to change your mind.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Watch dragon maid. (preferablly when parents are not currently present) (for safety :|
    God help me. I have officially become a weeb.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    yo Darling in the FRANXX is really :red:in' good
    Myu
    Myu
    watch yaoi it's pretty good
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I second Darling in the Franxx. It's quickly become a very enjoyable anime to me.

Nothing wrong with being obsessed with Anime also. If it's a hobby you enjoy a lot. it's worth it.
    There was once a time where I could beat Skeletron with 13 defense, 120 HP, a silver bow, and flaming arrows. (More below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yesterday, I died to him with 18 defense, 400 HP, a tendon bow, and frostburn arrows.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Expert mode or normal mode?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Normal...
    ...heh...
    I’ve been hunting for a double jump accessory in my Archer LP for ages. This might be my first playthrough without an x in a bottle.
    Just downloaded Mario Tennis Aces and I'm already getting salty that I'm not good at it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom