Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're a really cool mod designer with a great sense of humor! I created an account just to say this.
    I'm a loser.
    Still, hope your mod continues to be successful.

P.S. The lorde needs to be implemented back in the game. He deserved better.
    Hey Drew is there any way I may be able to use some of the code for the Last Prism so I may use it for a sprite that I have for a weapon?
    I played this mod since 7.2017 - almost 1 year, by time, about 1200h (yes, according to my steam profile). every experience with this mod was literally fantastic. many of my terraria friends - bored with no update - returned to multiplayer to play this mod. I always wanted to thank you and all devs by making this mod. I cant thx you enough for this. wish you would know how popular this mod in our forum.
    I love your mod, but I was wondering if you could somehow optimize it. It'll barely play by the time I enter Post-Golem.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    hmm. I don't have that issue. maybe an issue with some other mods?
    Hey I need to report a bug but I couldn't find a link to do so. I have a crash report when i went over to the abyss.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Pretty sure I fixed that crash in the next update that'll come out today. It'll be out soon.
    Hello :3 Just want to say, you're doing a fantastic job at maintaining your mod. Because of how high quality the mod itself is, I've been investing a lot of my time into it, using it pretty much more than any other content mod. Thank you for creating this opportunity for a wonderful gameplay experience!
    sirgrantman
    sirgrantman
    Well...I'm not sure if you own more than one mod, but I am referring to the Calamity Mod, just so you know ^^
    I have a question about a possible bug, on our server we are post moonlord but when we are fighting the mod bosses if a certain person dies the boss just despawns, is there a reason for that happening?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Mods in general are really buggy in multiplayer, and it's sort of on the backburner from what i know of (and has been for quite a while)
    DoG is absolutely disgusting, fix it so it doesn't go only head mode on multiplayer and literally spawnkill you
    (7k health, I'm so angry)
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Please don't whine about calamity bugs in the profile post section, we don't need it's toxicity here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom