Renachi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random Question #5 & #6 & #7: Whats your favourite boss?, What was the hardest boss you fought?, Whats your favourite Mechanic ingame?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Lunatic Cultist being my favorite boss with Expert Mode Duke Fishron being one of the hardest bosses in the game in my eyes. As for a mechanic, I'd say the RNG of the world generation. Rarely worlds will generate the same and the items you get towards the beginning tend to be different from other worlds.
    Random Question #4: Whats your favourite Armor set?, I Enjoy stardust! [ Just so I can make jojokes]
    Reactions: FlyKip
    computerfan0
    computerfan0
    I enjoy meteor for PHM (SPACE GUN!) [proceed to wreck Skeletron with tons of lasers]
    Izumi
    Izumi
    I've always liked crimson armor, especially the increased health regeneration.
    Random Question #3: Who's your favourite NPC?, Mine is Guide just because he's there from the start till the end, And he's really useful.
    Reactions: temery2383
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Goblin tinkerer. Without him, reforges would be impossible.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Like the Guide also. Definitely know if I ever mod the game then I wouldn't grab anything that'd make his purpose redundant.
    temery2383
    temery2383
    Mechanic and Steampunker.

Also, if you get the recipe browser mod then the guide is basically just a decoration lol.
    Random Question #2: Whats your favourite Weapon?, I myself am a fan of the Meowmere.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Star Cannon! It's out of this world.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Razorblade typhoon, a really powerful weapon with a cool noise and projectile behavior
    Random question: How many achievements do you have?, Which are you most proud of, And why? I have 42-88 Achievements unlocked! You?:
    NurdOfficial
    NurdOfficial
    I have all except the 200 fish quests
    that will be my proudest achievement
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I have 86, both of them are the fishing quest ones. I'm probably most proud of getting all town NPCs, I never have any houses open so getting the party girl was nothing short of a miracle
    Colonel
    Colonel
    I've got them all.
    I guess I'm proud of the fishing quest because I was fishing before they fixed the bug that didn't make the quests count to the achievement - so I would've gotten it a lot sooner but I had to do a lot more fishing than I needed to.
    (Also, Made in Abyss ftw)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom