Terraria Community Forums

Athrisir
Athrisir
Use the comment button to avoid filling the new profile post feed.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Ok sry
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Well thanks for the tips but I never do mage. I hate how I need mana and how there isn't a quick refill option on ds.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
is called the mana flower (or something like that) refills mana with whichever potion is in the inventory and the mana cooldown is 5 seconds i believe so it is what I use for my mage so i don't have to keep pressing the up key and reuse my potions by hand. it is very useful.
to craft it you need a mana potion (not lesser and not greater) and a natures gift (can be found in the jungle)
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
the tooltip for it is 8% reduced mana usage and automatically uses mana potions when needed. (I recommend using greater mana potions bought from the wizard.) the wizard is found underground somewhere.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Yeah I have that.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
But mages seem to frail and have almost no defense
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Spectral armor plus razor pine plus campfire plus heart lantern makes you nearly invincible. Every hit you land that deals magic damage will heal you (you need full set to get this to work)
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
And reforge all your items to that one thing where it adds 4 defense. You know that one prefix. All of your equippable items
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Just an FYI, if you don't have the materials, you are gonna need to dungeon farm, and tear up the jungle for chlorophyte
Back
Top Bottom