waydawiz711
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i made a world that was small, non expert mode, and a few setting changes and it flows perfectly thanks for the help guys!!!
    So Im gonna play terraria for my first time (on pc) and I'm gonna do expert mode as first world. Any tips?
    If any of you like to do things with mechanicals, then send me pics of them because I'm kinda curious what other people are making.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    And if you guys have anything that isn't working tell me and ill try to help
    I was wondering if the rod of discord is in the wii u version, because I am starting to doubt it's existence :/
    hey guys I saw a video about t-mod and I'm really trying to figure out how to find them on here if u guys could tell me that would be great!
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Welcome to the forums! I think this is what you're looking for https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Thanks! Sorry about the super late reply, I discovered the forums again while looking for rod of discord. I will be a bit more active now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom