Terraria Community Forums

neoselket
neoselket
Please tell me you're not talking about suicide. I don't know what you might be going through, but i can promise you that whatever it is, you can find help. Please don't do anything to yourself, there are better ways. If you ever need anything, someone to talk to, advice, anything, you can always come to me and i'll be happy to help. People love you and care about you.
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
Hey, your recent posts have me a little worried, you okay? In the event you're having suicidal thoughts or dealing with depression I just want to say I know exactly how you feel right now. I've suffered from extreme depression and suicidal thoughts all my life. If you need someone to talk to, message me.
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
Consider talking to a doctor about the possibility of medication. I know that's a whole other boat with it's own challenges but it's better than feeling like garbage all the time. You deserve better and you deserve happiness. I'm sorry you feel so awful.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
So usually I don't know what to say with these types of things, and I suppose that's still true, but please confide in us if there's something wrong. I don't want you to feel guilty for being vague given your current state of mind, but nobody can help you if you're being cryptic. By keeping things inside, you're just letting the issue fester and get worse.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I know that you're smart enough to know that yourself, but I'm just reminding you. From experience, I know that being depressed can make you lose sight of reality, and it's always good to know that real people are here for you.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
That, or this is just something completely personal that none of us should be sticking our noses in and I'm just being sentimental for no reason. I don't know. I can't tell. But I'm here all week until the next weekend, so if you want to talk, I'll be around.
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
Please don't leave me
I feel like this is my fault, so i should apologize; I don't know how to handle Jaime, but I promise you if it's about us, it's not your fault about what happened
Even if it's not about us, please just talk to me, Discord is private and if you need somewhere hidden from others to vent just tell me and i'll do it
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
I don't know what to say, I just don't want you gone
If that's selfish of me then I guess i'm a bastard, but you were what kept me going for so long and if i'm going into the great abyss of life without you I just don't know how i'll deal
Back
Top Bottom