Terraria Community Forums

E X P A N S I O N P A C K
What are the specs?
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
My dying one? 4770K GTX 780 8GB of DDR3 (used to be 12 one stick died). 1TB SSD those are the important bits of the specs anyways. But yeah it's old hardware that is pretty out of shape.
Pretty out of shape?! What did you do to it?! I'm using a Sandybridge Server CPU, and it's still going strong, just ship that crap to me (without the hard drive, of course) and I could upgrade my computer... again!
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
I imagine the multiple power failures and shortages I experienced left the parts severely impaired. the cpu is performing 47% below average for a 4770K and the GPU is performing 83% Below average and causes the display driver to crash and then freeze the comp if it runs any 3d applications.
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
I ignored some warning signs from a bad mobo/PSU combo and it led to disaster later. I've been running around ever since trying to keep it together.
Like I said, send that thing to me, I'll fix that thing right up. I'm a PC scavenger, my job is hunting and taking old components and remaking them, and a 4770k would definitely be the highest I've ever scored (second being the Xeon E3-1240 I'm currently using)
Back
Top Bottom