Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Coming back home for fall break, and just realized that I forgot my Xbox controller. I am irrationally disturbed by this.
    College update: Dorm's study centers = freezers. Thermostats = indecipherable alien technology. Sky terraces = pretty neato.
    Coming soon to Nintendo Switch: [LOGO OF POPULAR NINTENDO FRANCHISE]! Working title, coming 2019 I guess.
    (Gungeon) Killed the High Dragun today. What a dunkass he was- the Hollow bosses were way harder. Time to get started on the bullet.
    My office has become strangely haunting ever since I got my laptop. Dim, dusty, full of old notebooks + PC hasn't been touched in weeks.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I booted it up once, like, 2 weeks ago to retrieve my Starbound saves, and Steam tried to download 13 updates. My Rainmeter notes are also still talking about high school.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    WoooOOOoooOOOooo
    According to Steam achievements, literally nobody has beaten La-Mulana 2 yet. Don't see that every day.
    Sonic Mania+'s new bonus stages are an absolute nightmare in every way possible. Halfway through and I haven't even gotten 1 emerald.
    Have you ever had :red: get so real in a game that your legs end up going numb? Like, blood is getting allocated to your hands & brain?
    Reactions: GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    yeah I've had that happen...
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello @Flameofice

As a heads up. We actually require that profanity is written out in full when using profanity in a post. We have a filter that censors profanity for those who have the filter enabled, and self censoring interferes with it.

I've edited your post so the word ":red:" is written in full.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Alright. Sorry.
    Celeste's post-game has left my right trigger-finger a shell of its former self. Least I'm not using a keyboard.
    A DOOM SEQUEL, HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIII[Error]. Also, Bethesda is going to stop milking Skyrim finally, so GJ there Todd.
    I wince in sympathy pain whenever I think about how Anthem's launch will turn out. Hoo boy.
    Did you know that world-renowned writer Stephen King was once hit by a car? Just something to consider.
    Here comes "Raft", another Early Access survival game that's probably going to be completely forgotten about before it gets finished.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom