waydawiz711
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made an art thread called ---> drawings that I......draw? (I guess). Make sure to Go and upload your art there. (cont)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    U can upload terraria related or nonterraria related things on there. Is a free draw kinda place
    The most painful process of death is life. It happens in the span of 70-100 years naturally to kill you. And it is 100% unavoidable
    I wish I just had a friend to talk to. Just someone there to listen and talk back to me. Valera maybe but she don't consider me a friend.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    You can talk to me if you like. Either comments here or a PM is fine.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    As they say and say for VERY good reason, ignorance is bliss, because I laugh and happy on my yt vids (ish), on terraria servers, because I forget about the bad things of life.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I'm sorry if this is making u uncomfortable I'm just lettin out everything bottled inside for almost an entire year......heh......
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's ok, if it helps you i'm totally fine with it.:)
    People accuse me of liking marina over pearl because of me thinking marina is attractive, but Idc about that, I just want a friend ;(
    If anyone else on here plays splatoon, try this challenge that I myself participated in (and might be making a vid on) (cont below)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    U have to go on dojo and play a match with ur self. Pick either the tv or gamepad (wii u) I did the tv, and aero spray, and see how fast u can beat the game with the other person being afk. The fastest I beat it was when I had 3:05 on the clock left so I did it in 1:55 seconds I think
    Do u guys like pearl or marina in splatoon and why? EXCLUDING ALL PERVERTED THINGS!!!!
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I like marina because she seems extremely nice, she is shy (I like talking to shy people, it makes me comfortable), and I feel like I can talk to her about anything. She also escaped being controlled by the octarians (because the octo glasses make them kill inklings)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Everyone knows that
    I'm thinking of changing my first name... Any suggestions? I'm not good with coming up with names for things...
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Isn't wisteria like...the name of that game...that um...you know u have to............um...I suck at remembering things...............u lose ur mind if ur in the darkness.......these zombie things are tryin to eat u or something......u react with the surroundings..it's a cool game
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Wait no...it's a geometry dash level -_-
    temery2383
    temery2383
    If I'm thinking of the same thing, that would be Amnesia. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a game called Wysteria.
    I just discovered what rule 34 of the Internet is. (cont below) (I will not say what it is)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Endlessly frustrating when people misread or misinterpret what ever you say.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I'm sorry I offended u
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I agree 100% and I am sorry I misread it and made u frustrated. I'm kinda stupid...just an FYI... When it comes to figuring things out. That's all
    There's gotta be a way to change my prof. Pic on mobile. I'm grounded from pc and idk how to change it on mobile (HELP!??!)
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    The exact same way you do it on PC
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I tried that -.- it won't work
    There's gotta be a way to change my prof. Pic on mobile. I'm grounded from pc and Idk how to change pic on mobile (HELP!??!)
    There is this series on YouTube I watched (cont. below)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    There is magic, and it is during medieval times, but they have apreally advanced technology, but they don't use guns,mthey use swords, but it made me really depressed because I want to be transported away from earth. So it is a pain inside me now, a longing to be like geo
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    And it has now made me very depressed to think that it will never happen to me ;(. Btw u should check out his channel it is awesome. Is --> Geoexe. Only 30 vids but awesome.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Link to Geoexe channel --> M.youtube.com/channel/UCI-vHWeZmN-9m5ia10ryT4Q
    Somewhere out there In the universe is a world like splatoon and I'm going to become an inkling and live there.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    That is the thing I want most in my life. The second thing I want most is to be the best anime artist in the world ( so I can sell my drawings for money )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom