RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I took a MBTI test and it came out with INFJ. I feel like that's... kinda accurate?
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    The MBTI test is a load of bologna
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    Woo another INFJ! Though honestly you might as well just look at the traits of all 16 types manually and pick the best match yourself.
    I like how in the first episode of Bakugan, Dan doesn't know what a Subterra Bakugan is.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Despite the fact he has a friend that he frequently talks to that specializes in Subterra Bakugan, along with the fact that he and Shun basically created the game. How do you create a game with six elements without knowing what one of them is?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Ash has some fierce competition in the odd stupidity department.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I honestly feel like it was one of those "early anime episode dub mistakes", because it's never referenced to later or anything (Episode 1 also has Dan having an internal monologue along the lines of "Shoot, if I don't do something to power up my Bakugan soon, my beast is fried!" starting at the exact moment his beast is sent flying back to him in smol-ball form; aka, it was already fried).
    "Who the heck are you supposed to be? Do you have any idea who I am?!" "No." -The only right response.
    W1K
    W1K
    or plain "Yes" for maximum disrespect
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    "Yes, it's why I did that"
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    "No", with a face and tone that suggests that you obviously do but don't care.
    I love how the new Pokemon Let's Go trailer just shouts out "Meet your friendly rival!" just to piss off older fans, I guess.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Yeah, I have to agree with Jet on the difficulty thing a bit here. Not on the topic of X/Y, I turned off the Exp. Share and never petted my Pokemon at all and the game was enjoyable in terms of difficulty. The only reason it got a bit easier was because I had a Mega Gengar and Aegislash on my team.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    But ORAS... is a joke. It's just a joke. I'm not really having much fun playing due to how ridiculously over-leveled I get a some points. And this is with me not grinding, having the Exp. Share off, never using Pokemon Amie, and literally screwing myself over in any way that would make me get less experience. Level curve never balanced out until the battle with Steven.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    It's really weird. I hope the games after Let's Go have a difficulty setting at the start
    "Do you think your pain could be stress related?" "Yeah, doc, now that you mention it I have been feeling a little depressed lately."
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Definitely had a doctor that would agree with you.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    They do that, because depression can balloon into suicide very quickly. My boss's daughter shot herself in the head, and she seemed to only be "minorly depressed" from the pain she was in from her medical problems. It ballooned in the matter of hours, she grabbed her father's gun and pulled the trigger.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And apparently, suicide rates are getting worse, so much so that hospitals will ask you if there's anything wrong emotionally in your life... because they want to make sure you're not a suicide risk. And if you're depressed, the doc just wants you to know that if that ever changes, there are people you can call. No doctor wants to hear about a patient blowing their brains out or ODing on pills or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom