Terraria Community Forums

Mattix
Mattix
I remember that the Terraria community was always just bad.
The thing I used to hate the most, about 5 years ago, were tons of fanfics. Looking at its state now, the biggest concentrations of this once thriving community are either on Discord servers or around big mods like Calamity.
Mattix
Mattix
At this moment, there are only 25 community members online. Most of the people remaining here have either achieved extraordinary popularity by hoarding likes by creating terrible biome suggestions that never even made it to the game. These people are here just to make more HOIK tutorials and expand their ego by getting thousands more likes, as long as this game is still alive.
Mattix
Mattix
Now that I think about it, I have actually had an influence of this game, proved by the Grand Plan change after a rant of mine, and me just thinking, yes, JUST THINKING about certain features being added, like expanding upon the snow biome
Mattix
Mattix
The only time I've genuinely cared about this community was 2013-2016. Now, this community is at a stalemate comparable to the one in "Planet of the Apes" - people recycling the same ideas and new ideas not being good enough to break through the best of the best.
FlyKip
FlyKip
Geez mdude, don't make assumptions without having facts to back it up. I have been in this community for over 3 years and I have seen like 1 fanfic, and the most active people here really aren't he ones with most likes
FlyKip
FlyKip
Anyways, the only person who got lots of likes from suggestions is Baconfry, and he has some pretty solid, well thought out suggestions
Baconfry
Baconfry
Baconfry? Ugh, don't get me started on that guy. First of all, most of his suggestions are formatted rather poorly, and I hate how he beats around the bush all the time instead of laying things out clear and simple.

And that biome weapon thing he did a few years back, I would have enjoyed more if he hadn't been so arrogant about it. You can tell by his tone that his popularity definitely got to his head.
Baconfry
Baconfry
He's not the worst offender, but he's definitely overrated as hell. I hope he's learned a thing or two about modesty over the past few years.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I mean I just stay here because I've developed quite a few friendships within this community, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Back
Top Bottom