Terraria Community Forums

waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I told them to send a pic holding yesterday's date, and she said they could be the persons children, and I'm like *facepalm* I really need to find a way to prove them non child predators. They are my only friends :(
Baconfry
Baconfry
It was a mistake to even take your parents seriously-- just give them some time to think carefully about how their suspicions are paranoid and irredeemably stupid
M2TheT
M2TheT
Honestly as long as you know better than to give internet people your personal info, your parents won't have anything to worry about :p
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I mean, it's always been my logic that a facecam should probably work, but at the same time that probably means you'd have to disclose your appearance which parents don't typically take too kindly too. Otherwise it's probably hopeless.

You could always just tell them that you haven't given them your personal information, I guess? They can't do anything to you if you don't do that.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I told my parents I haven't given personal info. She is so god damn paranoid she said that they could be getting information out of me without even knowing. I even told my mom that the chance of them being a child predator is EXTREMELY slim. And they wouldn't use something like discord for that. But she went with people can be very dedicated
Baconfry
Baconfry
Dedicated enough to prey on some random 14-year old male who lives in some other part of the country when they don't even know what his face looks like? Sorry, man, but your mom is nuts
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I talk to 3 people the most. One of em is lesbian, so she's out of the question. One wanted to date me, but decided to think about it and never got back to me (yet anyway. And a child predator wouldn't do that) and another one lives over near France. The other ones that I talk to less often, ones in France, idk where one of em lives, and that's about it
Back
Top Bottom