Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Turns out I absolutely love them! Who would have thought, with me wanting to die and all. I took two trips to Cedar Point and it was a total blast
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Hope ya had fun! The first roller coaster I went on scared the living :red: outta me. But after it started (and I stopped freaking out) it ws fun lol
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
kXWRSmD.jpg
(photo of me on the top thrill dragster. I was kind of insane to go on that thing on my first cedar point experience, but go big or go home, right?)
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Damn. I don't got the balls for that XD. just went on a coaster with a huge drop. Makes ya think ur gonna die. Nothin much *sarchasm is evident with this one*
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
It actually was one of the easier rides. It went so fast, I got tunnel vision and I could only see the track directly in front of me
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I would say that's scarier, but it makes it easier. It scares me when I realize how far I'm gonna fall if the ride malfunctions or something, or I get flung off. Rollercoasters tend to give you that 'your about to be flung to your death' feel for me lol
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
It's hard to classify things as scary because there's so many versions of "scary" when it comes to coasters. Honestly, the worst part about it is waiting (I was so hyped up on adrenaline that I wasn't nervous when I was on board, though)
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Going on roller coasters? You're a better man than I.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
*thinks about that for a sec* how did y...*thinks some more* but ho...*more thinking* I'm not even gonna try
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Isn't it funny how the two funniest people are on at 1 in the morning *crying meme frog*
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
I see one, and unless the other is you, I don't see the other.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Oof I sound like a :red:
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
LMAO OOF

It’s actually 2 am where I’m located
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
For one I don't believe in self praise, for two you and jet stream are the funnies lol, and for three, sorry for assuming but tbh I thought you two loved over in the Asia/Europe areas to be on this late. Thought I was the only one heh
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I wish I was over in Asia. Land me in South Korea and I’d be a happy man.

But no, unfortunately the reason for me being awake is my low standard for living.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Can't say I understand that comment lol. I'm up cuz I've changed up my biological clock. I stay up till 12:00AM - 2:00AM then sleep till 6:00AM - 7:30Am and I've been doin that for a while. Is that what you meant by low livin standard. If not do explain lol
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Pretty much. I bent my sleep schedule over real hard over the summer due to laziness
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Same. But mines mostly to due with technology. Anyways g'night jet stream. Been good talkin since we haven't done it in awhile
Back
Top Bottom