Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GIMMIE YO WINGS I HAVE SPARKLY WINGZ UDATE MOBILE TO 99.9999999999.999999999999999999 I WANT CENX WINGZ
    Hey Cenx! my friend has this problem with terraria. He changed his hard disk and his terraria doesnt launch anymore. A 800x600 terraria window pops up not responding. then after like 2 secs it closes. We've tried everything, reinstalling the game, using compatibility mode. Nothing worked.
    hey Cenx me and my friend had a terraria 1.3.6 idea for there to be a chlorophyte bullet pouch that has unlimited chlorophyte bullets in it so once you've made it you wouldn't have to keep going to the jungle to get more chlorophyte what do think? i know that there is mods but not everyone has them thx
    Hey Cenx, will Holy Arrows and Star Veil have their falling star animations revamped too?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Revamped Holy Arrows along with Stormbow, now that's something.
    Where the hell is Cthulhu?!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Fairly blunt this is but the Moon Lord exists. Plus, Cthulhu is an overrated Elder God from H. P. Lovecraft's works, honestly. As in, he's used way too much in media.
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    Cthulhu's probably still napping. He's an exceptionally heavy sleeper.
    I've had this idea for quite awhile now, but what if there was a biome for the goblins? We already know they exist, but it confuses me on how we get invasions if they don't even have a camp or anything to come from that the player isn't allowed to discover? I would at least like to see a goblin camp. Of course there would be a miniboss to fight other than the one in the goblin invasion event. Welp just a thought.
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    Instead of contacting a dev, you could always just post a suggestion in the Player Suggestions part of the forums..
    Hello! I just wanted to suggest two ideas I've had since way back in 1.2:

1. Sub-biome chests (i.e. like the jungle chest but for the sky biome, ocean biome, etc.)

2. The Tempest Staff - creates a storm effect on screen dealing more damage to enemies the closer they get to the source.

Terraria is a great game. I can't wait to see what the future holds!
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    Liqinut
    Liqinut
    Totally forgot that it already exists. Thanks for the reminder.

Another name could be squall: a sudden violent gust of wind or localized storm, especially one bringing rain, snow, or sleet. (Google)

Although thinking about it more now it could really be a broken weapon. Still like the idea though
    Could you and the other people making 1.3.6 make some more ocean enemies, items, and stuff please? (I am making an ocean base)
    Hey, can I report slight bugs here? If so, the actuator can be used on the Jungle Temple, thus, allowing players in before defeating plantera. Just a small thing that could most likely easily be fixed.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    There's no stopping people from getting into the jungle temple early, and this would definitely break a lot of maps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom