waydawiz711
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are some guys on my highway, trying to break into houses whilst the people are home. (I have paranoia issues, so I'm kinda panicking)
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Yeah, with rifles I'm decent, but with pistols I might as well sign up to be a storm trooper.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I forgot bout rifles...should try em sometime.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    They are definitely the most comfortable of the bunch, though maybe not to carry around for a while.
    Goodnight to all who are also insomniacs who stay up 1-3am (1:37am currently lol)
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    If 1-3am makes you an insomniac, what does 6am make me?
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Well, I don't normally sleep at all, for over 24 hours at a time, but I have drawn a limit at 3am because schools coming up, if it wasn't I'd be sleeping a few hours every 30-35 hours or so
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    And my iPad would die of course lol
    Something my friend thought was hilarious (cont)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    There were these guys that were pricks on the bus. They saw a tractor and started yelling 'look at that sexy tractor!' so I leaned over to my friend and whispered 'you know your a country boy if you get a boner from a tractor' and she laughed her :red: off (no offense to people who come from the country, including me, it's just a joke)
    Electroman102
    Electroman102
    Ok that’s funny
    Well, a tornado warning happened in a town nearby (alarms, idk if that's warning or not) and I'm in my smelly :red: basement.
    Anyone else a fan of creepy pasta? Just me? Ok...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's not role play per say, but it can be pretty close at times, as the foundation basically revolves around the stories and such, though many of the larger authors tend to have avatars in universe. Still, there are literally hundreds of cannons to read through, hence the non single universe.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    It's like a damn maze in there...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    That's the thing about it. You're supposed to wander around, find things, maybe put two and two together along the way. While much of the lore can be found by reading enough of the articles, there are things that you do have to interpret for yourself. On top of that, in theory there are hundreds of different cannons, and in some way, all of them are true.
    I stayed up till 2:59AM god my life is a wreck. This book I read is too damn interesting AND long. But god daaaamn it's a good book.
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    What book is that anyway?
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I am a bit embarrassed to say this, but I don't have much shame...it was a RWBY x male!reader book. It wasn't se*ual, they just all had a crush on him. And by se*xual, I mean full on se*. There is 'accidental groping' but not very often, or at all. Like 98% of the book is adventuring and battling and stuff
    Cures for depression (PG-13) (cont)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Well I for one do not have clinical depression. Sorry if you guys thought that, but I do feel depressed at times, but when I'm depressed I don't get sad, and all that, I get devoid of emotion. Like I can out on a fake smile, and laugh it off, but I just stare out the window or something. On rare occasions, I'd think about everything bad that's happened, and id start to cry.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    See? I knew it!
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    No need for I told ya so's Matt XD
    What do I do if some rando comes up to me and my boyfriend and says we go to hell?
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    My retort was: I'm already in it being judged by :red:heads like you. Then he stormed off while I laughed. Lol
    Finally cleared three levels on geo dash that were a pain in my arse. Clutter funk, hexagon force, and geometrical dominator
    Electroman102
    Electroman102
    They get a lot easier once you have beaten around 15 demons (accomplished by me)
    In that group of people that watches YouTube, there's that one guy that clicks the dislike button on EVERY video. Just to be a troll
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Can't say I'm one of em. If I don't like the video, I'd either leave a comment on telling them how to improve (very rarely) or I'd not click the like, or the dislike button (more likely for me to do)
    I have a knack for following people back. It's pretty annoying when you follow someone, but they don't follow you back. (very short cont)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Not saying that it's bad for people not to follow back, just saying that it makes me happier to know that people (don't know how to say this but you get it...ye?)
    Electroman102
    I can't help but wonder what peoples reactions might be if I came out of the closets. I think about it much. (cont)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I'm debating whether to tell my ex gf and my other friend (who is a girl) I feel I can tell em because it will be less awkward cuz they aren't a guy. If I told my friends idk how'd they react, though I doubt name calling like *shudders* --:red2:got-- I doubt they are even smart enough to know that's an insult to gay people
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Or n insult *supposed* to be offensive. Haven't ever been called a :red2:got, but I don't want to start. I really scares of what the older kids would do (physical bullying probs) if I wanted it easier on myself, I should've done it in 8th grade *facepalm*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom