Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    The more I play, the more I think that Digimon World DS might be the best Digimon game ever made. Or at least from the ones I know.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    And the best pokemon game is the ultra sun and ultra moon :)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I didn't played that pokémon game yet, so I can't say for sure.
    At least for now, in my opnion. the best is Silver/Gold - SS/HG. Beside surelly they could make one big pokémon game with all regions and pokémons disponible.
    I really hate those begginings of month, generally my ISP likes to offer a fraction of their services around that time.
    Faced the Destroyer and discovered that each segment deals individual damage even while on the immunity time, seriously?!
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Pretty sure Probes don’t deal damage when they explode. That’s just a death animation. If you’re being hit through immunity frames that’s a bug that you should try to replicate and report.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I replicated, discovered that was the Probes.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Probes don't explode though. You likely got hit by contact damage from one. As far as I know debuffs are the only thing that ignore I-frames.
    If you make use of PostDrawInterface on your tModLoader mods, add spriteBatch.End(); at the end of it if you are having crashes.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I just found out that the mouse disappears instead of crashing the game, so It's either use and have no mouse or don't use.
    It's actually possible to make boss fights more melee friendly, just need to make so the bosses fly lower and deal damage on attacks.
    Due to the addition of conditional switches and statues, I believe Castlevania based maps are possible to make on Terraria.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    ...the game emits a signal, I had monsters spawns when I enter or leave a Player Above area, causing double spawn in the room, because everytime the logic gate changed state (turning on or off), It emited a signal.

I believe that is a thing Terraria could add a new gate for, to check if the signal recieved is not turning off.
    Architect
    Architect
    TSp5fSd.png
    This is how I stopped double spawning, almost all people will pass thru the PlayerAbove area before the dart cooldown is over.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The only problem actually is when the player walks slowly during the area, or stops inside, beside that solution is valid aswell.
    With my spriting skill increasing, I believe I'll have to rework the new Bunny race in the future, maybe make it smaller? And less weird.
    I've got to change my profile picture some time soon, to fix a few sprite bugs it has.
    I don't really feel hyped about furniture updates, even more since they wont spawn in the world if I create a new one :/.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I agree kind of. On one hand it's nice to have more customization for building, but on the other hand I prefer other kinds of content, i.e new enemies, bosses, armor, that kind of thing.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    This new furniture doesn't look like the generated kind to me
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Maybe yes, or maybe not, but on other hand, It's the second teaser that has furnitures and even the walls are of a certain material type, maybe finally the lunar world will be coming? Or maybe that is another building the beta testers created and the devs released as teaser.
    I wonder, Terraria could have wall doors, where when activated, moves the player to another part of the world, like as if entered a "room".
    Well'p, even though Terraria hype has passed, and the update is about a year to release, Terraria has about 25k people playing.
    Hey guys, If you still has a signature from Raptr on your profile, remove it for your own safety and of the other people.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Raptr gaming overlay has died about 3/4 of an year ago, and someone is possibly using it's domain for suspicious activities, according to the browsers, If you has it's game tracker on your profile on other sites, remove it from those sites too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom