Lord Ruby
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Why is it so common for bosses to KO a character just before one of mine kills them? KO'd characters should get xp too . . .
    I'm sad to see the end of Otherworld, it seemed like a fun twist on Terraria (which I've grown kinda tired of after ~900 hours), oh well.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    It's still hard to believe I have so much playtime in Terraria.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Well, let's just hope this means that Re-Logic can spend time making some other great game!
    [AoT] That episode 5 ending, I was sure it would end the other way around. Surely they wouldn't just abandon plot threads like that . . . ?
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    As I suspected it wasn't quite what it seemed to be. I wonder which direction this will take.
    [AoT] WAIT ONE SECOND . . . This is where the bread thing is from?! It's an amazing scene, but this makes it hard to take seriously.
    So I began watching Attack on Titan and damn, I shed a tear twice during the first episode, most shows can't do that through all episodes.
    Lady Bow is one of my favorite Paper Mario companions, also loved the fact you could find her in TYD. xD
    Reactions: Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Yeah. One thing I love from Paper Mario is how the partners are integrated into the world, and Bow is the one who displays this trait most prominently of them all.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Also, Paper Mario modding (similar to ROM hacking) is now a thing. It's super cool. Most mods are still unreleased though, since the Star Rod tool is pretty new and it takes much more effort to create a PM mod than, say, a Super Mario World hack. More info here, or at the Star Rod Discord server.
    Oh my, my computer just crashed, I can't recall this happening before but I guess there has to be a first time for everything.
    Er, isn't the Aether Foundation not supposed to not seem suspicious at first? Odd that the intro paints them as bad guys.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    you'll learn
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Indeed I will, I already have an idea of what is going to happen. from official spoilers and discussions, and those rude people who have spoilers in their thumbnails on youtube (luckily that part hasn't been too major).
    Kukui: Which photo of you should I use? *Has photos of you that are both male and female, not to mention with different skin colors*
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    I'm not sure how that even works. Is the main character a shapeshifter?
    And thus: The glorious return of error code 005-4040! It must be because the servers can't take all the downloads on release day.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Because they wouldn't have maintenance on a release day of a major game like Sun and Moon, would they?

It's a shame that [justify] is screwed up, I like my text justified.

Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    It only works in posts, otherwise I'd show it here.
    ESHOP WHY?! ERROR CODE 005-4040 . . . ;_;
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Whachu buying?

I can't remember the password I set up for my eshop purchases, so I haven't been able to spend money. Both a good and bad thing.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    If you would be ridiculously savvy you would realize that may 20th is the release date of Fire Emblem Fates in Europe, which was the game I was buying.

Can't you just reenter the fields? I haven't done the password thing, so I'm not sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom