Tord21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm being ignored on Google Hangouts, Instagram, and Amino. IDK what to do with myself rn
    Well. My school lied to the news about the mold. Parents are NOT gonna be happy
    Tord21
    Tord21
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Yea, Mold Can Have Mycotoxins In Them, Which Can Be Hazardous To Your Health. You Can Even Sue Your Landlord For Mold In Your House. (Don't Know How Far That Goes Though)
    How Do I Know This? Random Searching Through Google Answers At 2AM.
    Tord21
    Tord21
    @Cute Little Snek XD I can relate. I've been up until 3am watching conspiracy theories at one point
    i have a really bad headache. I just want to go home and skype my boyfriend instead of dealing with morgan. :mad:
    mold in school is getting worse. can't use our gym. A pulley weight wire snapped and broke. Band room and auditorium are closed off.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Is your school made of Über Concrete by any chance?
    Tord21
    Tord21
    I don't know. All I know is that people are getting sick including me, and the school hasn't even brought up the problems at board meetings. Things have gone bad SUPER fast and it's not funny.
    any ideas on how to beat Expert Mode Destroyer? I nearly made it and then it was morning. ://
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Daedalus and holy arrows, will obliterate anything.
    Tord21
    Tord21
    gotcha
    i'll give it a try, thx!
    XDDDD Duuuuuuude How to Basic is GREAT
    Reactions: The Cakemaster
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    *pretends to know what that is* yea it's pretty awesome. What did u the when the robot mother found out her son wasn't actually a squid/octopus hybrid, but a robot dog?
    Tord21
    Tord21
    XDDD It's a funny tutorial youtube channel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom