Burst
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rain in Terraria is permanently trolling me. No matter how often I deactivate the rain with a item from a mod which lets me do so...
    Burst
    Burst
    ...it will always come back after a minute.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Same when I try to do something in Minecraft creative.
    Attention, all Terraria gamers...the Terrarian needs your help! To save Terraria from the moon lord...
    I want snow. So I can jam to Antarctic Reinforcement by DM DOKURO to a right time.
    The funny thing is, if you compare my FIRST lore (which was for the Red Goblin King from Epicness Mod Remastered) and my most current (1/2)
    Burst
    Burst
    one (Main Lore for Elements Awoken), I really made a huge step in lore writing. (2/2)
    Fought a hallowed mimic, got a destroyer spawn and a Slime Rain on the same day. This was very random.
    mr e
    mr e
    Things like that always happen to me when I'm building. Natural Solar Eclipses, Slime Rain, Blood Moons... you name it.
    If you think about it, I'm playing Terraria since, what now, 6 years? I remember fighting zombies on my first blood moon. Hah, good times...
    Stained, Brutal Calamity is such a awesome track. Dokuro's work is godlike.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Unfortunately, calamity is known for having a creature that devours gods...
    Burst
    Burst
    Dokuro is a god so strong, that even Supreme Calamitas prays for mercy.
    i don't even know what i should write this time.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    That’s why I always update my status every two days instead of daily.
    EDIT: Oh wait, maybe you were talking about literature.
    people apperantly love to use the "owo" thing a lot.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    The internet is a strange place. Considering the other things lurking around, that is one of the more normal parts of it.
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    Really just depends where you browse. Some communities are more into that stuff.
    You're a kid now, you're a squid now.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    Well ash ketchum is from japan so only difference is that hes ten, gets weapons of destruction, and captures gods. The splatoon kids.. are from japan... Ok so every 10 or 18 year old kid who comes from japan has special powers, gets weapons of destruction, or gets literal rocket launchers. and grenades. I am sensing a theme from Nintendo.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Soma Cruz is by far the most reasonable hero.

There are also that one group of teenagers that saved the world from dragons and destruction. (Fire Emblem)
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    Ye but those teens actually knew that they had to do it, the splatoon kids and soma cruz didn;t even know.
    The reason why Super Sonic isn't obtainable without completing the 100% in Sonic Colors, is because the wisp power is stronger than him.
    Burst
    Burst
    There is a cut off Sonic Colors text of Eggman, saying that the power of the hyper-go on is stronger than the one of the chaos emeralds. Makes sense...I think.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    dunno how there can be something more powerfull than the 7 artifacts of plot
    I saw a giant swarm of over 30 crows yesterday. It gets creepy...
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That doesn't even remotely come close to over 100 pigeons. They make everything look like if someone spilled lots of white and a bit of black paint around.
    Burst
    Burst
    Yeah, but you have to see, crows are usually pretty unsettling already. And then over 30 of them at once...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    By my neighborhood, hundreds of them fly over during the fall every sunset. It's something about them moving from wherever to this one food rich area apparently. Still, a stream of hundreds of crows going over your house that can actually take a few minutes to finish is creepy. I may try to get a video of it sometime.
    I swear, crows are after me. There are days where I see then randomly and then there are days where a swarm of them is in my near. Strange..
    Burst
    Burst
    The thing is, there is no day where I don't see or hear a crow. Either I'm living in a city where a lot of crows reside or something else, like idk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom