Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
What Kind Of Mold Is It? Is It Black Mold?
The Cakemaster
The Cakemaster
That's not something that happens everyday.
Tord21
Tord21
@Cute Little Snek No clue. All i know is that 18 freshmen are out sick because of the mold, and who knows how many upper classmen
Tord21
Tord21
@The Cakemaster Exactly. I'm just sick of going home with a headache and itchy throat, and hearing that one of my friends can DIE because they're allergic. My friend's boyfriend is developing hives for cryin out loud
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Obviously Mold Of All Kinds Can Be Dangerous, Prolonged Exposure To Black Mold Can Kill, Allergic Or Not.
Straight From Google:
Black mold can kill. If you're exposed for long enough, black mold spores can shut down your organs, incapacitate your immune system, and damage your brain—resulting in death.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Welp... if your school wants to get sued over this in the future then hopefully you and your friends are around to see that day. As, well, this seems like it's headed down that path from the looks.
Tord21
Tord21
neoselket
neoselket
You should all probably stay home until it's resolved.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I'd love the day when you don't need to sue companies, organizations, or school systems to get them to do the :red: they're supposed to do. 'Cause, guess what? DOING THAT THING IS GOING TO BE CHEAPER THAN SETTLING THE DAMNED LEGAL CHARGES! What a concept.
Back
Top Bottom