Terraria Community Forums

sharkman0101
sharkman0101
I looked it up and immediately lost hope in the internet
Xylia
Xylia
Female koopa aren't exactly new, I mean, Wendy has been around since SMB3. Not that I'm saying I support this, because back during SMB3 days, we didn't have this "inclusivity" and "diversity" crap going on. Nowadays, anytime a developer does something like this, you can almost guarantee it's gender politics at work.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
What’s with the hate? It’s just a nice fan creation.
Xylia
Xylia
Oh, it's a FAN creation? The stuff I saw made it look official. I thought maybe Nintendo got woke.
Athrisir
Athrisir
It’s not like other female koopas though. It’s literally a big tiddy anime girl with bowser horns and a shell. And naturally, the internet is being the internet and is losing their minds because woah boobs!
Xylia
Xylia
Well, breasts are like the very least feature I would think belongs on a freaking turtle of all things, so I can kinda understand why people would think it's stupid. Breasts are for holding milk for young... turtles have *shells* that cover their front abdomen. Breasts that are covered by shell plates are 100% useless.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
It makes sense, though. If the crown transformed Toadette into a human, then it would also do that for Boswer, theoretically.
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, but did anything say the crown also changed gender at the same time?
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
let people enjoy things
Athrisir
Athrisir
My entire purpose in life is to be a killjoy though
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
"Change My Mind" Ok, Flat Earthers.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Also:
7b9.png
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, some of the Sonic stuff I've seen over the years, it's just "eeew......whyyyyy!?" I'm no stranger to furry (even the NSFW stuff) art, but I have limits.
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
Ok so @Giga you allow This to be posted on your profile but not regigigas? That is basically the same thing. Sonic and Regigigas are basically 2 of the most overatted characters in video games. I saw regigigas fan fics and they suck (like sonic fan fics)
Athrisir
Athrisir
It's not the character, it's the fact that I've told you to stop and your posts are never on topic or related to anything I posted.
Back
Top Bottom