Xaolis_irl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How many pets even are there? Cuz I'm trying to get the achievement of having all of them and I have over 80 %:sigh:
    Has anyone else been having issues with their characters getting removed from favorites, or is it just a me issue? It's been happening since 1.4 came out, I'm on Xbox One is that helps %:sigh:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There could be others out there with such issue. Never really favorited Players when I'm on Xbox, so I'd say I'm clear. Still in awe of platforms designed to a specific standard and a multiplatform release affecting 'em in different examples. `:)
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Does your character have an apostrophe in the name?
    Xaolis_irl
    Xaolis_irl
    Do accents in letters make them unfavorite them? Cuz it doesn't have an apostrophe 🤔
    I'm generally curious, what type of music (if you do) do you listen to while playing Terraria or any other game? I listen to Jpop or Jrock!!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I simply listen to whatever the game is playing, because usually, most games tend to have music befitting the actual mood/atmosphere, and/or environmental sounds I don't want to miss. But then I game with good headphones.
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    I don't really listen to music while I play, but I do tend to swap around the wave banks, depending on how I want my playthrough to feel, like an OFF wave bank for an apocalypse-style playthrough due to the music darker tone, or a RWBY or AHIT wavebank for a much lighter feeling with slightly more intense boss music.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Some days hard rock, others synthpop, and (as of now) Chris Huelsbeck compositions of all forms.
    I got bored in my Geometry class, so I drew a duck, check my Instagram to see the drawing (@true._.cloudy)
    What should my next Terraria challenge be? I want something that involves building class related structures.
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    alright, listen up. a summoner class challenge with building elements.
    Xaolis_irl
    Xaolis_irl
    Elements such as fire, earth, water and air? Or do you mean structures related to the summon specifically?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom