Terraria Community Forums

ThePally
ThePally
Are you modding something?
T
Terrariaplayer123_
Not quite. Just want to improve and detail my concept in player suggestions.
ThePally
ThePally
By all means I love Terraria, but if you need examples of balancing done wrong... there is Terraria. lol
T
Terrariaplayer123_
Hehe, it's impossible to perfectly balance a game, I know!

I just needed help assigning buffs, debuffs, health, damage output, and movement to my concept :)
ThePally
ThePally
I am interested in that sort of thing, but I can't claim to have any real qualifications.
T
Terrariaplayer123_
Not necessary at all :)

It is just a concept. How about this - You read over the thread (In my signature), and gain a general understanding of what the boss is like. Then, post a comment proposing stats, damage, behavioral changes and/or movement, and then, I'll add them to the OP and credit you.

If you have any questions about how I envision him, I'll answer here. How does that sound?
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I've made a few suggestions in the past. Most of the time what I've done is look at a "tier" of enemies and the weapons/armor etc. that can be obtained from that tier for comparison on a new boss. A lot of things I've done are between the Golem and Lunar Tier (examples of that include Martian Madness in the game now) and try to balance the new boss around that.
T
Terrariaplayer123_
You contributed directly to stats associated with Martian Madness?!
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
No I haven't. I'm just using it as an example of a tier of enemies between the golem and Lunar Tier. Not sure how far you've gotten in your PC playthrough, but Lunar is the tier where the end-game content happens. It becomes accessible after defeating Golem.
Back
Top Bottom