Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mountain drew ever since I've downloaded, i have got this glitch saying something about borean strider when i reload mods. have any advice???
    mr e
    mr e
    Borean Strider is from the Thorium Mod, so maybe you should disable or delete it.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Hey there. I have a problem with Calamity Mod. After downloading the latest version of Calamity (1.4.2.101), I can`t load any of the worlds, It's also written: "Error loading the file. No backup found." Maybe you can send me the older versions? I will be very glad for getting answer. Thank you.
    hm... My sprites are bad? :O
    mr e
    mr e
    your sprites look REALLY good, but I haven't seen many Terraria-sized pieces. If you did some of those (and did them well) then you could totally get in.
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    I'm a little late to add onto this (and I couldn't at the time as I'm not allowed to post in that thread)
    People were joking around with you, your sprites are amazing dude, since your rather new and you don't get the stigma surrounding calamity I'd see why your confused.
    Reactions: mr e
    Hi Drew, I've been enjoying CALAMITY for about half a year and it's a bloody perfect MOD. But when I ran my world this morning, in the "loading world information" stage it failed and shown " Load failed! No backup found. " It seemed that there are some problems with the .twld file. Is there any way I can fix it? Thanks in advance~
    mr e
    mr e
    Commenting on the official Calamity Mod thread would get you more help than posting on Drew's profile
    mr e
    mr e
    Unfortunately, Drew isn't as active now (I think) and it's probably a bit annoying when people ask for help on a profile page rather than the official page, where you're supposed to get help
    Can Discord kindly stop taking the piss and let me actually access the Calamity Main server so I can, y'know, actually get some work done?
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    It's Discord, what'd you expect?
    You can try using the elements of Harmony, maybe that'd work?
    EDIT: no wait, I got a better idea, just invite Fluttershy over, I'm sure your server will work fine then!
    Lord JX
    Lord JX
    Blame the disgustang discord furry duh.
    I'd propose a drinking game where you took a shot every time someone tried to use this as the help or suggestions page, but I'm pretty sure you'd die.
    Hey uh, not to be that guy, but do you think you could buff Apotheosis? I feel like it could be good, but it's too slow and too short ranged to really be practical in any super hard fights. I suggest that instead of having it shoot lazers, you simply have the head follow the target around via some sort of targeting system akin to the summoner. Sorry to bother you, by the way. PS: Your mod is a gift from god lol.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Honestly, I feel like it should be worth more THAN THE TWO HOURS I WASTED ON KILLING THAT STUPID WORM ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT SUCKS

Sorry about that.
    Just, kinda annoyed at all that time I spent getting it.
    I would like to request a change to the Vivid Clarity. Currently, it’s vastly outclassed by the Subsuming Vortex because the beams are very inaccurate. I think it would be nice if the beams fired from the player’s location (with a bit of offset) and towards the cursor, instead of going down in random directions.
    Fabsol pls listen to my cool boss idea !!! It's called Supreme Desert Scourge and it's even moister than Aquatic Scourge and can hydrate you so much you die!!
    Reactions: mr e and Fabsol
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I mean.. Being that vague would normally catch someone's attention. Maybe you could be more specific as to what it looks like and what it does in order to help your idea be noticed?
    MountainDrew 您好。我在一年前绘制过一个宇宙相关的Boss 我想将我制作的素材使用权交给你。
    如果可以 请回复我
    Character limits
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    I also find it hilarious that 420 is the limit for a response, blaze it I guess lol
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I'm also pretty sure you can put 420 characters on someone else's profile, eg on the "write a response" thing at the top of another person's. So, with that you can write a larger first post on someone else's profile that you can on your own, something I find makes even less sense, but I think that's just how this type of forum works.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    420 is such an unfortunate number, but it is 140x3, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There is a way to beat Supreme Calamitas in less than 4 minutes with 4 mods.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    There's probably a way to do it in one second with the right mod...well actually I think the boss fight starts off with no opportunity to hit the thing, but you get the idea
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I can see yrmir doing it in like 3 ticks
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom