Lord Garak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Subnautica: Below Zero will be released into Early Access on January 30th. Prepare thy wallets.
    I wish someone would make a dedicated mod to replace the PC menu music with the Console menu music, there are no high-quality rips
    I wonder if 1.3.6 will come out in time for summer
    Doctor Jiggles
    Doctor Jiggles
    It was said to be due for late 2018, but the devs said that it was delayed, so I can only assume it's now set for sometime relatively soon

Also, I think my original comment was wrong about the devs outright saying it was going to be in the next couple months, although everybody else seems to believe the same thing, and for good reason
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    I hope so, I'm almost sick with anticipation. If it doesn't come before the Hytale beta I'll die.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Speaking of Hytale, it's been a long time since I was last *hy*ped for a video game, and I think it's safe to set my expectations high, since Hypixel made many high quality Minecraft adventure maps.
    Will definitely buy it.
    My new signature banner is complete, I hope everyone likes it. Somehow the right side got cropped off which is driving me crazy...
    I keep forgetting conveyor belts exist. I've never used or even seen one in-game, and I've never seen a build with them in the picture.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    They're better used in mob farms and the like. I've used them in a farm that I was using to grind for a Rod of Discord and the conveyor belts helped to bring items to me.
    It took some effort to figure out the BB Code but I've updated my old Suggestion Hub and will be creating a new signature banner shortly.
    1.3.6 better be one helluvan update after over a year in the making, especially towards balance fixes (sorely needed, if you ask me)
    Casu
    Casu
    The backgrounds and visual effects are probably what made it take so long.
    Uniquepotatoes
    Uniquepotatoes
    Caseratis, i don't think you understand how little the spriters probably have to be. One year for four artist to make the same amount of sprites a mod with spriters that aren't paid can make in a month
    Casu
    Casu
    Even if your sentence made any sense, I still dont think they could have done all of the changes for 1.3.6 in a month. Sure it only takes a few hours to make a sprite for a weapon or enemy but they were doing entire backgrounds. They also did visual effects which aren't sprited and are a part of the engine and that takes time because you have to do a lot of minor tweaking to make it look good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom