652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keep getting wiped by Expert Skeletron, time after time. I'm rusty, but I'm getting better.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Be wary of relying on shield dash. If you hit something while dashing you bounce back... I mean you know that.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Finally beat him, anyway. It was a bit of a cheese with minecart rails, but this is Expert, no holds barred.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Well I used Star Cannon and Demon Scythe
    Been organizing the props room for the theater department recently. I swear everything weird shows up there eventually.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Found: Four mercury vapor lamps, a chandelier, two brand-new ink cartridges, about 100 books on theater from the '40s, the shells of some cigarettes, a huge box of chains, and four Beanie Babies. Among other things.
    Would anyone object if the "special" ammo types (candy corn, nails, etc.) were just removed for simplicity? Or if they had more uses?
    I like the feeling I get when I get rare loots. And then it goes away, and I'm sad. And I would do anything, anything, to get it back.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    And this is what we call the endowment effect.
    So apparently one of my old grade-school bullies killed a guy. (cont)
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Guess just bullying didn't get him enough attention.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I'm torn between feeling bad and not really caring. The man didn't deserve the lot he got in life; but he had people around him who worked so hard to help him.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I honestly feel bad for him, most people bully due to not being content with their life. But if they truly murdered someone they need to be brought in to face what they did no exceptions.
    Fireplaces are apparently counted as chairs.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    I mean, you could probably sit on the top of the thing.
    I'm sure that's comfy.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    "I either want something to sit on, or something that burns"

...seriously though, why not at least a light source instead?
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Technically they're "comfort items". And what's more comfortable than a nice, warm, non-engulfing-you fire?
    Some of the Hardmode ores need some resprites. Adamantite/cobalt are shaded as if they're crystals, mythril is recolored iron, etc.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, they can sometimes be confusing in low-light environments... but then again, I never smash altars anymore, so... it don't bother me any. But after seeing things like the Calamity and Thorium Mods, I kinda feel that we could really use reskins, to have more unique textures for each ore.
    Trying to give slimes their own unique designs right now. It's difficult to come up with a concept for each of them, but I'm on it.
    Picked up Firewatch. It runs so slow that any optimizations wouldn't help, but the story really hit me hard from what I saw. Damnit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom