Cheerio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm been taking a break from playing. I have a feeling generating that much water will take way too long so I might have to edit it in too.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    There's a good way to generate water by putting a pump above a block, then the water will split into 2 blocks, and put blocks below that to constantly create a bunch of water. I think the wiki has a guide on it.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Oh yeah I was trying that method and made a HUGE pyramid like that, but the water would start to either dry up (?) or it got spread so thin that it disappeared...
    Do cacti still spawn underwater? I'm trying to make an ocean so I don't want any.
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    I don't think they do, but then again, i haven't made any oceans/lakes with sand.
    I'm so glad the infinite water trick still works... that was one of my biggest concerns with this build project I'm doing.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Vessyl
    Vessyl
    I wonder how many of these glitches exist. I had found one by accident and it has proved invaluable to my building efficiency. I'd hate to see it patched out, so understand how you feel.
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    I think the devs know about it, and have decided to keep it in the game, but I might be wrong
    Was not expecting people to find the story behind my username cute.....
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I was literally inspired by a box of cereal because I suck at picking names.
    IT WAS THE SAND. Don't place a lot of sand midair using TEdit, ladies and gentlemen.
    This is the point at which I give up...
    unknown.png
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    It was worth a shot, but there's just too much digging and wall-removing to do and I don't want to spend a month on this thing.

TEdit here I come!
    ThePally
    ThePally
    How about explosive digging?
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I ran out of explosives about midway through... (That's the area that actually has a sky)

Either way, it was pretty time consuming, so I figured I should just skip over it so I could get to the building faster. :p
    I was going to do all of this by hand, but I might use TEdit to take out the walls just because it's taking so long.
    Actually I'm currently building something Metal Gear Solid related in Terraria... I'm gonna try to save lots of progress pics.
    I'm back... Again. I might have a lot more free time on my hands because of my new job, so maybe I'll try to be an active member here again.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Like I said before, I wish more peeps that came for troubleshooting would share such desires.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Yeah, I know I've joined a lot of forums just for that purpose, but honestly TCF has a lot more than just help for those who are having issues. There's so much cool stuff here!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They shouldn't just rely on us for the cool stuff, but derive inspiration as well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom