Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are evil biomes hardcoded to spawn over jungle? I haven't seen an uncorrupted jungle in the entire time I'm playing this game, and even encountered small worlds where overworld jungle was missing entirely overgrown with corruption from the get go
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    The evil biomes aren't technically hardcoded to spawn on top of the Jungle, it's just that RNG is really annoying (Thanks, RNGod) and messes up the biomes. They can spawn anywhere they like. I even had mine spawn near my ocean.

Anyway, while posting on the dev's profile may sound like a good idea, he rarely opens TCF :dryadwink:
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    The chances of getting an evil bione to overlap jungle is modest, and the looming threat of an evil biome near jungle is still a little more so. It could be that your seed rolled rather poorly. It will take a few (re)generations, but hopefully you will get one of your chosen evil that avoids jungle altogether (but your trip to the Dungeon could be, to put it blunt, Hell). :dryadsmile:
    Metoot
    Metoot
    When I said that I haven't seen an uncorrupted jungle, it was not an exaggeration at all. It was a statement I can back up with evidence.
    Can there be an alchemist Town NPC who comes after you have had 5 buffs at the same time and she sells potions? Please? Also, when is the old ones army coming onto ps4?
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    While that does sound cool, it might be better in the player suggestions section
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    The 1.3.5 stuff will be added once it is ready. As for the Alchemist part, go to the suggestions section and make a thread there, as it's more likely to be noticed there than on Red's profile. He rarely touches it.
    Still waiting for 505 games to put 1.3 on a nintendo console. (most likely switch. If you cannot put 1.3 on a console thats better then the wii u and 3ds combined... I think they may have problems.)
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    If only developing for an entire new platform was that easy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom