1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Fortanono

1. Fortanono
    Fortanono
    (2/3) Re-Logic's said they're not improving the class anyway, and that it'll stay pre-Hardmode. And I would think the best course of action then would be to remove it entirely, if they aren't fixing it. They're rebalancing a lot of weapons apparently in 1.3.6, so this'll likely get cut.
    Nov 12, 2018
  2. Fortanono
    Fortanono
    (3/3) Honestly it's likely that the thought process behind thrower went like this: Underground desert -> Need new desert gear -> We want a new armor set. Second ranged armor? -> I know. Let's focus it on the throwing weapons, like the Meteor set has the Space Gun. -> We can't increase the damage of it without creating a new damage class. Throwing class created.
    Nov 12, 2018
  3. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Terraria may not live to please its fanbase, but I think it doesn't go put of it's way to annoy it.
    Nov 12, 2018
  4. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    When 1.3.6 hits and it turns out you were right
    [​IMG]
    Nov 12, 2018
  5. Fortanono
    Fortanono
    Fair. I mean I think many mods actually do good things with thrower, but if the vanilla game has a damage class they refuse to expand into Hardmode, it's a game flaw. There are two ways to go about it. And one of them they confirmed (I think) that they're not doing.
    Nov 12, 2018